𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

{𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥}

The car of the rollercoaster stopped and the bell rang, meaning the ride was over.

-I think I'm gonna throw up.

-oh come on Hyung let's go again!

-hell no!- I exclaimed and jimin laughed at my face.

-then let's go eat something!

-you go.. I'm not hungry.- as I said that he grabbed my hand leaving the small car and ran through the park until we got to a tiny lady with a big machine.

-when you said we were going to eat I thought it was actual food.

-come on! Give me cotton candy.- jimin smiled and begged.

-i... alright. But I'll choose it!- I said approaching the lady and buying a pink cotton candy. As pink as jimin's hair.

He smiled so widely I thought I was going to melt.

We decided to go on the giant wheel, while jimin kept eating the enormous cotton candy.

-it will make your stomach ache.- I said with a smile.- don't bother me at night when it does so.

At first he didn't answer because he was too busy trying to take a big bite of it. When he managed to do it he made every part of his face near his mouth be all sticky with the sweet.

I couldn't hold the laughter and gave him a tissue. He smiled and cleaned himself.

-let it hurt.- he said and went for another bite.

When he took his face of the cotton candy he had a bit of it on his bottom lip and I don't know if it was my instinct or the dizziness from the previous ride but I leaned towards jimin and kissed his lips where it had cotton candy and the kiss developed to something deeper. But it was so inocente. It was different.

I am so gay. For jimin in particular.

Although the old man's kindness by giving us this tickets, turned my day into a gay cliché date with jimin, I was happy. I was happy to be with jimin there.

As i pulled away i saw jimin blush, making his cute puffy cheeks gain a pinkish tone.

-Yoongi...

I'm scared. I dont know what i feel towards jimin.

-Jimin is it wrong..?

-What?- he seemed almost as confused as i was.

-Is it wrong if i fall in love with you?

-No? I guess falling in love is never wrong but... my dad wouldn't like it. He...

-He what?

-Nothing.- Jimin smiled and the ride was over.

I saw that the best thing i could do was to not make him talk. I do not have the right to force him to talk, or force him to do anything he doesnt want.

There was no more rides for us to go to so we called a taxi and went home. I walked directly to my room, avoiding talking to anyone, but obviously, jimin decided to visit me.

-Yoongi.- he called, walking in with a tank top and shorts, his typical pijamas.

His pink hair was starting to fade, showing that it needed treatment and to be dyed again. I could smell the scent of strawberries coming from him, it was normal since that was his shampoo. His rosy cheeks were not as puffy as they use to look, jimin looked skinnier and I only realized it there.
I couldn't help but get flustered when he caught me staring.

-Can I ask you something?- he asks looking at me.

-Yeah. I guess...

-About earlier.... you made that question and I... do you... do you love me?

-What?? What kind of question is that? I don.. -I was cut off by the window opening.

I looked at it and saw hoseok with a box wrapped in gift paper.

-What the fuck?! Hoseok what are you doing here?!- I said and looked at jimin who was just as shook and I was.

-I missed you and, this was at the door.- he put the box down on my desk and sat next to me.

I turned my head to look at jimin again but he was no longer in my room so I glared at hoseok again, and felt him getting closer, trying to kiss me.

I rejected it giving a cheap excuse.

-My head and my stomach really hurt, I'm not in the mood today...

With a sad expression he ended up accepting it but refusing to leave.
As I pressured him to go away he kept getting mad.

-Are you and Vernon dating?!

-What?! No! I don't even like Vernon. It was just a stupid crush!- I said out of impatience and covered my mouth after realizing it.

Fuck.

-Does that mean we can...

-Hobi leave, please.- I say opening the door and, defeated he finally exits.

I don't like giving false hope to my hope...
But I don't want to break his heart when I don't even know what goes on in mine.

Maybe I have to... be away from everyone.