The Angriest of Them All ( Devilijho )

Imma give you advice kid, run like hell!

( Reader P.o.V )

Ancient Forest

Many of you may wonder why am I running right now... Well, I'm a researcher and ever since portal to another universe opened a strange woman with horns and demon wings turned some of the monsters into, well, women. They still have their monster-like abilites and appearence but humanized. They are still pretty much the same too...

While I am saying that I do know that there's at least ten feet tall Devilijho woman running after me while uprooting smaller trees in her way. Some parts of her glow red as she runs after me, stomping everything in her way down, even a Great Jagras that wanted to protect it's territory was literally ran over despite the size differrence.

When a Tobi-Kadachi got in her way she picked it up by a tail and flung far away while speeding up her run after me. I was running fast, faster than ever in my life and I already escaped quite a few troubles in the past. Wise was the man that came up with escape, not one bow down to his technique exhausted...

Right now, however, it's either me getting saved by hunters or her catching me and doing... whatever she plans to do with me. There was also a single thing I didn't thought over... A large fallen tree in which I slammed into. I bounced back and groaned as I tried to get up but saw the Devilijho looking down at me...

Agh, fuck my life...

Flashback - 2 Hours Earlier

I looked over a caught Kulu-Ya-ku girl who looked at us with her glowing green eyes. I scratched my head while looking over her as she looked back at us. At some point she took interest in one of the hunters and kept staring at him. I and my other researcher friend decided to get her back to the village for further investigation. He was walked off along with the hunter she kept staring at that was holding her small frame... Strange, I'm pretty sure she was bigger before.

I shrugged my shoulders and I followed older hunter into the Ancient Forest. At some point we spotted a few more of those 'changed' monsters as they were doing pretty much the same as always. Fighting for turf or simply eating. I caught two more who were also sent with two hunters each, leaving me a squad of four.

At some point I felt the ground shake while a roar shook it even harder. I was excited by the thought of observing another monster while hunters armed themselves just in case. I ran in the direction of the roar and soon enough reached a clearing where I saw a recent fighting site. I was about to go down there when suddenly a Great Jagras girl just slammed into the tree not too far from our position.

Just then out of the treeline a Devilijho girl stepped out and she, ekhm, voluptuous. I was consumed by her beauty as she walked over to Jagras and picked her up before throwing to the side again. The weaker girl simply groaned in pain. I reached out towards the great Devilijho while hunters tried to stop me but...

Her eyes shot to where we were after I stepped on a twig and she roared, forgetting about the Jagras and charging straight at us. I saw the fanged wyvern simply get back on her feet before running off. One of the hunters in my squad was picked up and thrown the way she escaped... I also saw other fly aside, slapped like flies. Then... I felt something on top of my head.

I looked up just to have my vision completly taken over by a pair of green scaled breasts. Before I could even register what's happening I was picked up in both hands. She raised my face to her and looked me over before sniffing me. I was ready to shit myself at any given moment but she nuzzled into my neck before throwing me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walking off while giving an occasional punch in the face to everything that came in range...