Tears of Joy ( Ghast x Male!Reader )

Back to the Nether! Requested by IrisFortney ! Ghast be crybaby! Reader be sexy guy who can't stand the view of crying girl! I had problem choosing between one above and thunder tits so I decided on this one and left thunder tits for later on! :D

( Reader P.o.V ) - Near your house...

I just got some obstydian and now went straight up to the spot I decided to place my Nether portal at. I finished building it and activated. I stare at the purple surface and shrugged before jumping right throught it.

It turned out to not be a too good of an idea as I fell face first against the ground and had mouthful of ground in my mouth. I got up and spit out the ground from my mouth as I heard a bit shy giggle.

I looked up at the short girl with white hair, red eyes and white dress. Her cheeks however were stained with tears and once she saw me towering over her, she started to shake and her eyes became teary again.

Not knowing what to do in a situation like this and not wanting to see and hear her cry I quickly hug her and slowly rock bath and forth as she was fighting back her tears. She is a Ghast as I understand and I'm not into having my ass on fire.

(Y/N) : Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you and I hope you won't hurt me too...

Her head moved, nodding. She buried herself deeper in my chest and moved her arms around me before sobbing softly. I didn't know how to react so I just held her as she was holding onto me while sobbing.

??? : You promise you won't hurt me?

She asked once she calmed down a little bit and pulled away. I started patting her head as she looked at me confused.

(Y/N) : Of course not, I'm not going to hurt a cute girl like you. I could do that long time ago but I didn't.

She blushed embarrassed as I pointed out such an obvious thing and she buried herself back in my chest hiding her red face. I chuckled and continue petting her until she pulled back once again so I could stood up.

Once on my legs I was about to walk away until I heard her whimpering. I turned around and saw her having teary eyes again. I quickly came back to check on her and she grabbed my hand before levitating above the ground and hugging my arm.

??? : Please don't leave me alone.

I gently pet her head. This girl should really make up her mind. One time she starts crying just by seeing me and in the other she's crying because I'm walking away... My luck to find the crybaby Ghast who starts clinging to me.

As I kept on walking with her clinging to my arm, the atmosphere between us got silent and maybe a bit... uncomfortable? I glanced at the girl now heaving a shy smile as she held onto my arm happily.

(Y/N) : Soooo.... Umm, what's your name? I'm (Y/N).

Psyche : I-I'm Psyche... ( The FIRST person that explain that name to me gets an immidiate request made - I want the meaning and from where it's from :D )

(Y/N) : That's a cute name, suits you.

She blushed deep red and burried her face in my shoulder while I chuckled and keep on walking to find the Nether fortress. I was walking around a lot while talking with Psyche from time to time and soon found the fortress. Just as I was about to go there...

(Y/N) : There it is!

Psyche : No! Don't go!

Suddenly Psyche screamed tackling me down and crying on my chest loudly. I was surprised by her outburst as she kept on holding me. She looked up at me with her eyes full of tears and cheeks stained with more tears.

Psyche : They will hurt you! I don't want you to be hurt! Please!

She kept on clinging to me and crying. I gently pet her head and pulled her over gently pecking her forehead as she stare at me blushing.

(Y/N) : I can take care of myself, Psyche.

Psyche : No, there is a lot of them and they will hurt you! I don't want you to be gone!

She didn't let me go and instead she used her ability to fly and bring me back to the portal where I found her. She started pushing me towards the portal while crying sadly.

Psyche : G-Go! I don't want you to be hurt! 

I quickly understood that she was crying now not only because I wanted to go down there to fight but also because she was sure that I don't want to have anything to do with her since she pulled me away from my goal. Why is she so complicated?

I grasped her hand in my own shocking her as I walked throught the portal. Her eyes went wide at the view of the clear blue sky and a few clouds here and there. She looked on the grass and trees not too far from my house.

(Y/N) : You know since you seem to break down without me around... How about you'll stay with me? Just don't drown my house in tears.

I joked and she tackled me down before starting to cry again. I sigh and brougth her close to my own before planting my lips on hers. She went wide eyed as tears started to fall even harder and she clung to me.

(Y/N) : Why are you crying? I thought that it was something that you'd like.

Psyche : Those are the tears of joy!

She yelled without the shyness holding her back and I chuckled as my new Ghast girlfriend was dancing around happily while brushing against the flowers and other plants. Soon she ran up to me with a beautiful flower and her eyes became teary again.

Psyche : I-It's so beautiful...

(Y/N) : Okay, now you're just exaggerating!

Over 1000 words for the crybaby Ghast! Remember to find that name's meaning! Good luck! Psajchol out!