Locked up ( SCP-682 x Male!Reader )

Request by Budderwriter1 I change scientist to guards because of reasons.

( Reader P.o.V ) - Labolatory...

I sigh while standing at the entrance to SCP-682's cage. She all locked up and they till order me to stand here like a moron. It's not like I'll be able to even stop her. She'll squish me like a bug if she'll get out of there...

I saw scientist working over some stuff and writing down the notes about her. I sigh leaning against the door, if the security boss will walk in he won't even say a thing about it. He said it to mysefl that this is the most dangerous yet the most boring palces to be...

SCP-682 : Oh (Y/N), I know you're on the other side of these doors.

(Y/N) : Oh wow, you're quick as it can be. I'm the only one to have this stupid duty...

She giggled and scientists once again started to write down info about her. Truth be told she once already got out. I was sent with a group to stop her. She massacted everyone else and almost got me, ever since we caught her again and packed in the cage she talks to me.

Scientist 1 : She have a rise in endorphine!

Scientist 2 : It must be from talking with that guard... Hmmmm...

I heard them talking and sigh. That's one of the reasons why they won't give me other duty. I'm standing here and talking with a lizard-women SCP on the other side of the gates so scientists can measures her organism changes...

SCP-682 : How about you'll come in? I'll show you some good times.

(Y/N) : I'll probably be eaten if I do...

SCP-682 : I'd never eat my mate.

(Y/N) : That's another one of the possible reason I won't dare to put my foot inside the cage...

She however giggled again and scientists started to chatter about throwing me in there. I have to admit that if they'll try then I'm taking them with me. No way I'll go to hell alone.

However, just as I thought that there was a power outage. I started to tremble when I heard claws hitting the huge gates right behind me. I slowly turned around shaking my pants while scientists ran away screaming like little girls.

I nod to myself a few times, knowing that there always must be something that will put me in the worst of every possible situations. I glanced at my machine pistol and then remembered how powerful SCP-682 is.

(Y/N) : Yeah, I'm totally fucked...

Suddenly gates screeched when a clawed hands pushed them aside and I saw a women with bones and strange brownish/greenish skin tone. She started walking towards me and I glanced at my gun before back at her.

I shrug and unloaded the whole mag right in her but she didn't even flinch. I used two more mags before I run out of ammo and was left with a stun stick.

(Y/N) : You could at least pretend that my effort in stopping you does something...

SCP-682 : Oh, no. This pain. *Totally emotionless voice* I will have to get to cage or (Y/N) wil get tired and won't be having strenght to mate with me.

(Y/N) : Thanks for appreciating me that much but I'll be going now. See you later!

I dodged when she reached for me with her claws. I was at the lowest level with only a staircase leading up. I dashed for it but my Key card didn't open the door. My jaw dropped when I saw that I need 5-level key card.

Security boss : Sorry (Y/N), but you're locked in there. I won't sent boys to die when she just wants you, besides we have other breakouts too.

(Y/N) : Fuck you boss!

SCP-682 : No, that's what we are about to do...

She said with her stoic voice as a huge clawed hands made their way around me and she trapped me inside her arms. I held onto the piece of equipment to not myself get taken away but her tail smashed it all and I was immidiately pulled towards her.

SCP-682 : Here.

She pressed her chest against my back while she was hugging the living crap out of me. I saw exit getting further and further away from me while she was backing into the cage while holding me. She threw me to the side once in and then smashed the gate together with all her might deforming it and locking us in.

SCP-682 : Let us begin.

I dodged when she reached for me and run to aonther side of the room with her following me around trying to catch me. It was like a game of tag...

SCP-682 : I like playing with you, but we have more important business to do...

(Y/N) : I don't like how this is going!

I yelled out when suddenly a large tail flew right at me and hit me in the legs making me fall over and for her to crawl on top of me. Before I knew it my clothes were gone and her scales/bonese slided to the side showing her privates.

(Y/N) : Can we at least get to know each other better? You know I-

SCP-682 gave me a blank look and just slided herself on my rot. Well, I guess she wasn't interested in talking too much...

Aftermath...

Scientists locked me up with her so that she may be giving birth to many children. I've got classified as SCP-682-2 and with each day I was spending with her I felt myself slowly changing until I became like her...

In the end our children and she busted out of our cage and destroyed the whole facility along with other SCP. MTF wasn't able to stop the wave of almost undestructable monster and fell under the pressure. From that day onward me, my wife SCP-682 and my children rule over the world as the apex predators...

Done! Over 1000 words! I'll try to post something else today too! Until then - See ya later!