Fluffy hugs! ( Yeti x Male!Reader )

Ya all have something up with all those cold places and hot girls? Ironic? Possibly... Anyway! Request by wolfxruby and DamionBruce ! To make it short, you're a tourist!

( Reader P.o.V ) - Snowy mountains...

I stretched after making my way throught a tight pass betwen two walls of mountain. I'm a tourist and I love to make my way around the world. I have a large backpack with survival items but also a few items useful to get rid of some of the more... forceful monster girls...

However, I wasn't ready for the sudden and extremaly powerful blizzard. I had warm clothes as it never sure in mountains but right now even those didn't help me as I felt cold claws of cold closing on my body and tearing throught me.

I started shievering from chill overflowing my body and decided to pull throught to find a cave or any other shelter of sort. I had problems with moving as snow started to pile up on my way, more and more with each step.

Before I knew it everything I had on me become wet and I started to freeze to death. I felt as life was being frozen with each passing second. I saw a house of some sort in a far distance with smoke rising from the chimney.

I felt like my limbs are made out of lead before falling over and snow slowly falling over my half-alive body. I reached out my hand towards the house when suddenly a large fluffy paw grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the snow.

I looked into pair of worried silver eyes as a monster girl looked over me. I shievered, but not out of fear. I didn't care anymore and she could as well take me away just to rape me, but she'll at least save my life...

??? : Here, come and feel warmth~!

She effortlessly lifted me to my feet and enveloped in a warm hug. Her big fluffy arms wrapping around my figure as she started dragging me towards the house I saw before collapsing in the snow. Soon besides her own warmth I felt atmosphere getting warm.

I looked around noticing that we were inside the house. She quickly pulled off her clothes - which wasn't even that many - before taking off my own and taking me to a large bed. She put me in it and wrapped herself around me.

??? : Shh, it's okay, I'll take good care of you! For now get warm!

(Y/N) : T-Thank you... I'm (Y/N).

Valka : Don't worry 'bout anything! I'm Valka! I'm a Yeti!

I put my arm around her and snuggled up closer to her. I felt as if her body got warmer, to the point where my own ice cold body felt like being sprinkled with boiling water, she however didn't let go and buried her head in my neck.

I stare at her fluffy arms and legs with a small smile before moving my hand over to her head and unconciously started patting and moving my fingers throught her hair. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

Valka : You know, we Yeti-

I however didn't listen to her anymore and moved down a bit before lying my head on her warm chest and closing my eyes with happiness as blizzard outside was roaring and throwing more and more snow...

Timeskip brought to you by chibi you snuggling in chibi Valka's breasts while sleeping happily... 

I woke up to the strange lack of warmth. I sit up in the bed and instantly smelled something good being cooked. Before I could get up to check what it is Valka happily skipped inside the room and put a tray on my laps and pushed me aganist the bedpost.

Valka : Eat up, my love~!

(Y/N) : Huh!?

Valka : Well, don't you remember? In the evening I told you about the Yeti way of courtship - that is hugging - and asked if you would like to be with me since you answered with a hug. You nod a few times and snuggled into me...

I fell asleep while she started talking! I must have move my head to find a more comfortable position on the bed... Well, what am I suppose to do. Just say that it's all wrong and make her cry for saving me?

I ate my breakfast - ...which was surprisingly very good... - and decided to dress myself. I was naked and I couldn't find my clothes before Valka jumped in the room happily and almost hugged the life out of me.

Valka : I can't get enough of you! Finally, my own husband!

Well, there still was a chance to say that it's just a mistake and misunderstanding but... seeing that girl all hyped up and being love-dovey with me with this warmth and happiness... I'd feel like a monster saying no to her. Besides she's very cute and have sexy body too...

Valka : You're so builded too!

(Y/N) : I was travelling a lot...

Valka : Does that mean I'm only an obstacle in your journy?!

She looked at me... Well, that was unexpected. I put my arms around her and felt her hug once again getting warmer more and more, like yesterday. I saw a few tear slowly making their way to her eyes.

(Y/N) : No, no, no! Nothing like that, I actually thought of settling  down some time soon...

I did, but I thought about human girl somewhere where would be... less snow. I feel like slave to my own heart and feeling since I can't say anything to make her sad. She's so happy and excited. She suddenly jumped abd wrapped her legs around me too.

I fell back on the bed. We both laughed before she suddenly blushed as she tugged on her furry bra making it slide down her sexy figure and fall on my exposed chest. She started to grind our cheeks and croaches together...

Valka : How about having a baby!? We'll celebrate being together!

Okay, that's moving a bit too fast. We've been together one night... literally. But, I guess this is how monster girls are. I saw my backack... I could get it, clothes and escape but...

Valka : I love you (Y/N)! Let's make a baby...

She whispered in my ear and snuggled her extremaly warm body against my own before I moved on my own and caught her lips with my own. Maybe outside was chilling cold but inside... even with our clothes away and on top of the bed without anything over us we were sweating bullets while making a sweet and passionate love...

Aftermath...

After that day I didn't really even think about leaving Valka alone as I got addicted to her warmth at some point, always snuggling up to her petite form as she was wrapping her big fluffy arms around me with a smile.

While she was pregnant she looked kinda funny, her stomache was extremaly big for her body and I loved to put my head against her big belly while she lying down to rest as months were passing by one after another.

Turns out she had twins in her, two beautiful little girls that take away my whole time as I play, cuddle and look after them along with Valka who sneak in kisses for me on the lips or daughters on the forehead...

Over 1200 words... I dunno, I think I made it good! Also I decided what the lemon for next part will be! I'm making this for my friend as he wanted it and I wanted to make things explained between us so... I'll tell in next update... which is literally in next few minutes...