Lost and Bounded ( Wendigo x Male!Traveller!Reader )

Welcome to another fucking frozen place, mate! Prepare your ass for freezing off! xD Request by DamionBruce!

Also at the beginning when you look at picture think of her just with the coat hugging her body tightly and being just a bit bigger then her actual self! This picture is for later!

( Reader P.o.V ) - Mountian passage...

I put my hand in front of me as wind started to blow even harder with first snowflakes flowing down from sky without any race. Pure chaos of snowflakes was blocking most of my vision and when I walked they were falling in my eyes making it hard for me to see.

Soon I lost my footing and fell over. I thought that I just stumbled on something but drop was longer then from how tall I was. Once I finally fell down all air was knocked out of my lungs while I cringed in pain.

I somehow crawled out of the hole in snow I left and drag myself back on my feet before turning to look from where I fell. It was a small cliff above but there was no way for me to climb up there in this blizzard.

I sigh annoyed and worried before turning around and looking at the snow, rocks and distant hills... Maybe if I'll just go along with the wall I may find an easier way to get back on track and finally hide under warm covers one back home.

I decided that it was a good idea and followed along the wall. Soon however i felt a strange presence nearby. I started looking around but found nothing. It was almost as if someone was observing me...

I started to feel creeped out by the following me presence. It doesn't matter how many times I'll turn around, there is nothing behind me... I just fell down and already going mad? I just have to go back on track somehow...

??? : Wrong way~ Turn~

I heard a whisper blown as if by a wind. I got scared this time. It's not funny at all and even if the voice orders me to turn around, it's the exact direction where I get the feeling of being stalked is from and I'm not into getting eaten...

??? : Please~! Turn around~! You'll never get back home that way~!

I didn't listen to the voice. I either went mad or whatever is stalking me is trying to make me walk into it's trap to which I'm going to dodge. At some point I reached a cliff... This one was however so large then if I'd fell then nothing would pick up all of my pieces...

??? : You're freezing~! Turn around~! I'll show you a cave where you can rest~!

Now the whisper is even sounding as if worried about me! At some point I'd even took up on that offer if it wasn't for a small problem... My body stopped reacting to most of my comments and with my next step I fell over while looking into blizzard... I saw a furry figure walking over before I blacked out...

Timeskip brougth to you by a cute loli in large coat dragging you into a cave...

I woke up suddenly feeling warmth and skin-like cover over me. I jerked into a sitting position while breathing heavily. I saw a small campfire next to me and that I was lying on skins of wild animals and got covered by them too.

??? : You woke up!

I turned towards a small figure clad in furry coat and horns on top of the hood. I couldn't see who was inside the coat but I'm rather grateful for nto ending up as an icecycle somewhere out in the snow.

(Y/N) : Thank you for saving me...

Miu : I'm Miu! No problem, human!

(Y/N) : Human?

Miu : Well yes. I am Wendigo! I was calling out to you to turn back but you didn't listen. I probably scared you like that...

She finished with a small yet awkward giggle before pushing a piece of roasted meat towards me. I picked it up and bit into it feeling how the juices from the meat travel from my mouth down on the jaw and then the neck.

I felt Mui's stare intensifing when I did that. There was something strange in the way she looked at me now but once I glanced at her she look away as if interested in snow falling outside the cave with me finishing eating.

Once done I walked over to Miu and sat next to her while she moved her side a bit closer to my own. Despite the campfire there seem to be single blows of wind that sometimes get into the cave so we snuggled up next to each other while next to campfire.

I wanted to talk with her face-to-face so I took ahold of her hood and before she could react pull it off while looking at her.

She turned out to be a very cute girl with snow white hair while her bluish-silverish eyes were staring at me surprised. I felt strange suddenly while looking at the girl before me.

(Y/N) : Miu... What is going on with my body?

Miu : You peeked inside my coat so... that's your punishment! Or reward, depends on what you like!

She suddenly giggled evilly before throwing her coat off completely showing her barely covered body as she reached out for and grabbed onto my clothes before ripping them off and kissing me roughly.

(Y/N) : Wait! Wait! Hold up! What's going on with my body and you!?

Miu : It would be alright if you just didn't peek in my coat! Since you saw me without it you felt all the last you have ever felt at one time just for my body! I'll just start a bit before your lust take over and you'll ravish me like a beast!

She said giggling before pulling off our underwear and teasing me a bit. My thoughts started to become blurry and clouded by swelling up lust for the teasing me Miu. She started kissing me while stuffing her tongue in my mouth. It was all I felt before I threw her off and spread her legs as the wild lust inside me took control and I started to ravage her untouched before body...

At the moment I woke up another day I knew that it was over for me since I woke up inside a house with Miu on top of me snoring cutely while clinging onto me for dear life... I have been defeated by my own curiousity and lust...

- Aftermath - ( Now you can make her coat as large as on the picture )

I walked out of house into the Wendigo village. I saw many married Wendigo walking around with their husbands under their large coats. I left my house because I went to find my wife, Miu, walking around somewhere with our daughter.

It wasn't long before I felt similiar presence as the day when I got lost in mountians. I suddenly felt two pair of arms closing on me. On on my waist belonging to my wife with her coat enveloping me and another on my leg belonging to my daughter.

(D/N) : Hi dad! We were on a walk and saw many other monsters! I even rided on a White Horn lady! She was so nice!

Miu : It was a nice morning, it's only better now that you came outside to greet us~

Miu said and I turned around to hug both my daughter and wife before kissing Miu on the lips and my daughter on forehead. She giggled happily before other kids came running and she went to play with them.

Miu's huge coat enveloped me in darkness as we kissed again but this time making it much more heated. She put her hands on my chest while I picked her up and brought to our house with her moaning the whole way.

(Y/N) : Come on, (D/N) needs some siblings. Besides I feel really horny right now, feeling you linging to me like this~!

I purred in her ear as she moaned from the feeling of my body on top of hers with her overly large coat covering both of us...

Over 1350 words! :D Two more stories before lemon mates!