One Girl, Three Voices ( Hydra x Male!Reader )

I'm back to making monster girls requests!

Also, I'll be taking break from all of the other stories except for this, Oneshot book that I'll be remaking, Monster Girlfriend. Rest may be randomly updated tho.

Request by Melo_d_Aguila! Interesting choice of monster girl btw! It will be fun writing it!

( Reader P.o.V )

Ruins

I stroll past the ruins of the ancient city. What am I doing here? Well, I was a soldier in the army but once I saw that diffrence between our and their forces I knew that our little conutry is done for. I left in the night, taking only my sword and shield before sneaking throught the forest. Two days later I heard that our army wasn't defeated but slaughtered by the enemy.

I heard about those ruins before. It is said that people that lived here wanted to kill innocent monster girls and as a responses to their try of commiting this terrifiying crime even more horryfying monster girls destroyed this place and took man as slaves while turning females into diffrent kind of monsters, making the city fall into ruin.

There is an old legend that many of those horryfying monters still live here and attack travellers as a sign of what happens if you try to kill innocent. I do not belive in this old legend as all that could have happen was attack of their enemies at a time like that instead. I hide in the ruins and set a small campfire in there to warm myself and prepare some food.

I heard many diffrent sounds in the darkness but nothing too strange. Suddenly, however, I was hit with something sending me on my side. I heard footsteps closing in and grabbed a sword before turning around. My eyes widen at the view. It was an almost naked monster girl in warrior's armor and with three heads. Each had diffrent expression. Long dragon-like tail swaying behind her...

(Y/N) : So the legends were true after all...

Right Head : So surprised, huh? Idiot!

Left Head : H-Hey, no need to be rude to him...

Right Head : Not my fault he's braindead!

Middle Head : Shut up, you're giving me a headache.

While the heads were arguing I pulled out my sword and hide behind my shield while staring at the monster girl arguing... with herself? Well most women don't need more heads for it. ( I don't have anything against you gals, I have a few female friends and it's just something I've noticed that they do when they tend to think about something... )

Right Head : Look, that moron hide behind a shield! Haha!

Left Head : That's because you scared him...

Middle Head : Hey you, we won't do anything to you.

(Y/N) : You know that I didn't forget about that smack with the tail earlier?

Mika : My name is Mika, and I'm sorry for Rita. She tends to be quite agressive. The shy and nice one is Levi.

Rita : Go choke on your sword!

Levi : H-Hello.

(Y/N) : I'm (Y/N)... Nice to meet you, I guess? Except for you Rita, you can choke on my sword.

Rita : I'll be sure to personally-

Suddenly there was a loud growling and following the sound's source you glanced at the Hydra with all her three heads turning read in embarrassment, especially Levi who see to be almost fully turn into tomato. Mika gave you an awkward smile while Rita seemed to have thoughts of biting your throath out just for hearing this.