Luring depths ( Sea Emperor x Male!Reader )

A lot of you wanted me to make this ( even tho it was just an information that I CAN do it if you want - decision was made almost in an instant... ) so here we go!

Italic is telepathy!

( Reader P.o.V ) - Underwater alien temple...

I walked right next to a few of those strange exhibitions which many of those presented items from... Earth... I stare at them surprised while the computer informed me about their past thanks to my scanner...

I found this place thanks to a few of strange events. One of them being a ship that came to rescue being shot down with a laser beam. I followed to where the beam came from and found a strange... alien turrent? Or something.

As I explored throught it I found my way throught the strange place and with use of a few relics made my way to some kind of button. I wanted to click it but my hand was trapped and something stabbed my arm before declining the possibility of turning it off.

Later on I got information about a 'Pod 19' from communicator and found it. Inside I found information about this palce and so I got here after preparing myself but  Inever expected to ran away from two Sea Dragon Leviathans outside...

I glanced into a pool of some sort. It was blocked by a block trapping whatever there was inside...  Isaw what it was and then glanced down int othe pool... Well, seeing at how green my hands became and the time was worth everything. I jumped in...

I came face to face with a monsterous Sea Emperor. Her female voice still echoing in my mind with me just looking at her... Despite being able to literally eat me up like a snack she greeted me and let up to her eggs.

I went to investigate them as she gave me a clear deal. I get to somehow hatch her children, she gives me cure for whatever is bugging me. I touched one of the eggs and started scanning it, not noticing my blood mixing up with water around it, still wounded after a meeting with angry Warper...

So, I went on with my quest, getting the energy crystal for powering up the hatchery and enzymes to hatch them. After doing all of it the eggs hatched and the old Sea Emperor lied down and said her goodbyes before dying...

Of all of those eggs, however I didn't notice one slowly making heart beating-like moves. When I left for Safe Shallows along with the rest of her youngs the final egg hatched. Instead of the strange arm-like thing appeared a human hand pushing covering hiding it apart...

Some time later - Safe Shallows

I made it... I builded a silo for creating a rocket to go back home and leave this underwater world. However beautiful it is, it's also very dangerous and death is hidden in every crack in on the ocean's floor or appearing just before you to bit your face off...

??? : Strange creature...

I heard words in my head, just like when Sea Emperor started comunicating with me for the first time. I walked over to the edge of starting platform and stare in the water below when suddenly a hand grabbed my leg and pulled underwater.

There, right in front of my face I saw her. A human-like shaped Sea Emperor female. She stare at me while holding me down, not letting me swim up. She was strong enought to hold me without an effort.

??? : It's thanks to your DNA I'm like that... Your species is strange...

I couldn't answer really, since without my breathing mask on I had to hold my breath and even with it on I doubt in possibility of answering her... I moved my arm pointing up while seeing my vision slowly turning black before she literally threw me back on a platform.