My Precious~! ( Male!Reader x Yandere!DragonGirl )

Here! We! Go! Since I got a request let's get to it! Requested by koditheassassin and made by me!

It's a normal AU of our times but with monster girls!

( Reader P.o.V )

At the school

I sit in my classroom at the last row. There was a lot of free space there, why you may ask? Everyone normally go to the rear of the class from the get go! Well, in our class we have a certain dragon girl who doesn't really like humans or other monsters alike. She's pretty closed in herself and don't want to open up at all, going to the point of breathing flame at one guy who tried to flirt with her...

Then you probably ask yourself a question... WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE? Well, I've been kicked out of my desk in the middle and since there is no other free spots I have to sit with her today, maybe if I won't do any sudden or fast movements she won't notice me? As if, she'll probably burn my ass all nice nice and crispy...

The moment I thought that the door to the classroom opened and she walked in. The moment her eyes fell on her seat and she saw me next to her I could tell that she had a burning hatred in her heart towards me. I quickly turn my head and cover my face with my hands, at least one part of my body will stay intact. It won't be too hard to recognize my corpse...

Tristana : What are you doing at MY desk!?

(Y/N) : I'm sorry! I don't have any other place to sit at!

Tristana : Too bad, little human!

She grabbed my arms and pulled me up, making me uncover my face. She stare at me in anger when suddenly her hateful expression turned into a lustful one. Her eyes scanned my face and she literally slammed me back on my sit before taking her own and using her dragon arm to grab me in a hug and surprise everyone.

Tristana : My~

(Y/N) : H-Hey! What's going on!?

Tristana : You stepped in my territory and by dragon law you belong to me!

(Y/N) : Do you even know my name?

Tristana : I do! It's 'Property', but I like 'My Property' more!

(Y/N) : Hey! I'm not a 'Property'! My name is (Y/N) and I belong to no one!

Teacher : What's with all that ruckus?

Teacher asked the class once she stepped inside. Her eyes followed to where everyone stare and widen at the view of me being squeezed half to death by the normally agressive and forever-angry dragon girl.

Teacher : Could you let go of him, Miss Tristana? Class is about to start.

Tristana : Mine!!!

Teacher : I've tried my best...

She then simply ordered everyone to turn and started explaining math. My jaw dropped at how the teacher just gave up my life like that... I've tried my own best to free myself from the dragon girl's grip but it was almost as if a little fly tried to push a mountain... I was smoothered all over through out the school and had to quickly hide after getting out of school but I still felt observed..

A week later

At the park

I had a life full of adventures through the week, trying my best to do work in class while avoiding the dragoness to the best of my existence - which is probably in danger with her around. Now however I finally can do one thing, relax with my girlfriend Trish at the park. She left the school since she said that it's boring and put up everything to her painting career.