Serious ( Rachnera x Female!Reader ) Lemon

So, I'm back with another lemon for you guys! This was a request from my friend, Azureman136 ! I'll send you the promised rest later ;)

( Reader P.o.V ) - Your house...

It was a day like any other... Day with a monster girl... I was surprised at first when my best friend Kimihito came over to me saying that he needs help with a very delicate matter... I agreed as we're good friends but then he came along with a women named Smith and dropped off Rachnera...

It's not like I hate spiders or Rachnera herself. I actually love spiders and her too... At first she was really cold towards me and often just sat in the especially made for her room under the rooftop but I somehow managed to get her to warm up to me...

And then the really thing started. She was using her bounding to tease me the whole time. I woke up in the morning - teased until I cum, walking throught the door to my kitchen to start the dinner - teased until I cum, let's not even mention undressing to get to take a shower...

However, it's not like I hate her for it, the thing is I just want Rachnera to be honest and tell me if she's doing it because she feels like teasing someone or because she likes me. So, I decided to confront her...

(Y/N) : Rachnera!

I yelled once she caught me in her webs again after i woke up from my nap. She was hovering above my head with a devilish smirk on her lips. She quickly grabbed onto the string going between my legs and pulled on it, however not this time.

Rachnera : Why, aren't you moaning? Normally you'd be a mess by now...

(Y/N) : We... need to talk...

I answered after holding back the scream with all of my might. She started at me suspiciously but get to the face-to-face level with me and waited for me to say whatever I needed but I had to regain my breath.

(Y/N) : Okay... Why are you doing this?

Rachnera : Doing what?

(Y/N) : Bounding me up, teasing me and even sometimes making me wake up not only in your web but also in that hammock of your with you...

Rachnera : And?

(Y/N) : Do you do all this because you want to tease me or... because you feel something for me?

She blushed a tiny little bit but i had to continue with me speech if I don't want her to grab onto strings too fast...

(Y/N) : Ever since you started to warm up to me it goes that way... I can't and won't lie... I fell for you at some point but all of this is making my heart ache. So just answer me, please.

Rachnera started at me with her six eyes and then smiled slightly. Not in her typical evil way of 'I'll-rape-you-when-you-don't-look', it was an actual nice smile which moved my heart a bit making me move forward...

Or rather tried as my face moved only a tiny little bit since webs were holding me but she grabbed onto my face and started kissing me. Sweetly at first before it suddenly got really heated and lustfilled...

Rachnera : I do feel something about you but now since you know I have to go serious...

(Y/N) : W-What do you mean?

Rachnera : Since there isn't a lot of male arachne and finding a good mate is a pain sometimes we... evolved in a way. In other way I can simply push my eggs inside a female to make her give birth to my kids...

(Y/N) : Wait, you don't-

Rachnera : Oh, yes I do. I have to make sure you won't be targeted by those pesky little flirty boys...

She lunged at my body and grabbed ahold of my shirt and skirt ripping it off effortlessly... She then used her claws to cut my underwear. I saw her drolling over my chest as she sucked on my breasts one after another, even nimmbling on my nipples...

I was moaning like crazy. What can I say, even despite it being a bit forced I still loved her and it seems that she loves me too. After she finally remembered about other part of my bodynneding attention she crawled down.

A string of her webbing was still hodling panties in place but she cut it with her claw and my panties fell off, showing my dripping entrance. I saw her licking her lips before ramming her lips on my lower ones.

I flet her long tongue penetrating past my folds and inside me, even licking my hymen. I smirked once she felt it however. She then started to gently nimmble on my clitoris making my squirt from her gentle yet sudden bite...

Rachnera : Well, I think you're ready for it...

(Y/N) : For... what...?

I looked at her spider abdomen and then a long pulsating red vine slided out of her. I stare at it in surprise as she grabbed it with her claws and stroked a few times moaning. I was actually scared a bit when she lined up her 'thing' with my entrance.

She pushed it all the way inside me, smashing past my hymen and I bit onto a web to not scream in pai but... it turned out that my teeth are now stuck and I can't do anything besides moaning in pain and pleasure as she slide the thing in.

I felt it harden up quite a bit before she started moving her hips back and forth and moving her head over to my own. She licked my neck and nimmbled on my earlobe before giggling.

Rachnera : Normally I wouldn't have to have sex like that. Just sliding in and pumping egg with semen-like substance but...  I think you'd enjoy a bit of that~

She speed up her thrusts making me squirm under her as pain was long gone now with only pleasure. I felt her oviporis poking at my womb's entrance before forcing it apart and sliding in making me squirt over and over...

Rachnera : Get ready~

Suddenly I felt something moving trought the canal in me. Then... my womb was being overdrowned in something. I could actually see my stomache buldging a bit more, after ever spurt of her cum in me...

She stopped a few seconds later but I was buldged out and I felt some of her cum even gushing out of my pussy on the floor below us. I started to gasp for air when suddenly something moved throught the canal. I saw a large roundy object moving thruoght until it stopped at me spread pussy lips.

I flet it forcing me even more apart before literally shooting inside throught my pussy straight to my womb and then sticking onto surface of it in the cum. I yelled out once that happened but with my teeth glued together it was just an incredibly loud moan.

It wasn't long before another one moved. Rachnera probably regulating the speed now gave me plenty of pleasure when the egg slided inside me she was moving it inside incredibly slowly making me lose my breath from moaning...

I felt the third one but it was a bit bigger then other two and got stuck on my pussy lips. Rachnera started moving her hips a bit forward trying to push it in while moving me back. She achieved her goal as it went deep inside me...

Afterwards she started to slowly pull out of me and I expected cum to go gushing out of me but instead there was just a bit of it and with a strangely dark color... I stare at me own belly... I look at least eight months pregnant...

(Y/N) : Why is it all inside me?

Rachnera : Oh, I have a diffrent type of cum which I use to plumb womb's entrance so that eggs and cum won't just gush out and be wasted.

(Y/N) : So... how long will I have to go on like this?

Rachnera : It would be around three months, then the barrier inside will break and everything will come out~ Eggs will hatch then~!

After waiting for those three months they did fall out right before hatching. I had surprisingly two boys out of it and only one daughter. Rachnera was happy and we were a happy family but I never let my daughter dress like Rachnera tho...

Almost 1400 wrods for you guys and gals! I hope you enjoyed it!