Wild Gods and Shamans! ( Female!TrollShaman x Male!Reader )

This is a WoW kinda world because trolls from others thing I give requests from don't give me the tribal association I need...

( Reader P.o.V ) - Frozen plains...

I cursed and pull my leg out of the trap made for wild beasts. I was bleeding and I doubt that there is any city or even a village around her except for maybe the hunter's camps which are tossed around rather often.

I was escaping from the undead and ended up in a trap, at least I lost them on the way here... I had to lost my bags with at least a bit useful materials to do somethig too... I sigh and pulled out my sword before grabbing a handful of my cape and cutting it.

I put the cloth around my wound and tied it hard so that my blood won't leak out too much. I grabbed a branch above my head and used it to get back on my feet. At first moment I almost fell over from pain rushing thruoght my leg as blood leaked rather profusely...

(Y/N) : And here I thought it'd be a walk in a park but no, of course fucking not. I had to be chased around by undead army and then fall in a trap...

I sigh annoyed and used my sword to cut off a large branch to use it as my support. It helped a bit but my leg was like on fire. I took a step and hissed throught my teeth.

(Y/N) : Yep, walking is even worse...

Just for my luck I heard wolves howling nearby and growling. Whatever they're eating or killing right now, I'm next so I should move...

I started to walk makign each step on my damage leg a living hell but I had to if I wanted to live. Even just to find hunter's camp. They can take care of my wound and I can rest before moving on towards the south. I hate jobs in Northrend...

Soon I felt happiness flowing over me there. Not too far from where I was I saw hunters' camp. They must have something to help me with the wound. I somewhat stumbled over to the camp but view wasn't as the one I expected...

Hunters were lying around dead with many wounds and they lacked heads... That's a bit disturbing... I walked over to their tents and started checking for any medical supplies when suddenly I felt something sharp poking my back...

I turned around and saw three trolls staring down at me as I let go of the supplies I got. Two of them were male with spears in hands and javelins in quivers with femle between then holding the shaman equipment.

(Y/N) : ...Come here often?

Yep, that was the only thing that came to my mind at a time. Asking three trolls that will probably kill me or use me to a voodoo ritaul if they come around often.

??? : Yes, actually. Those are our sacred grounds, human.

Welp, now I'm totally a sacrifice. I took ahold of my sword's hilt but then two spears were placed at my neck.

??? : How about I'll help you with this leg in exchange for some help from your side?

(Y/N) : It won't involve me getting sacrificed in the name of Wild Gods, right?

??? : If you won't cooperate then it will be your fate.

(Y/N) : What do you need me to do?!

She chuckled and lowered her guards' spears as they stepped aside letting her up to me but not before ripping away my sword along with my belt which made me almost lose my pants. She then took me away from the camp to the large troll tent a bit away.

There she took a large knife and cut my pants open completely making my eyes widen. She however took some plants and strange potions while looking over my wound. Soon I felt relieved when pain was gone and she put a bandage over my leg.

(Y/N) : Thanks... Ummm, what's your name?

Hixx : It's Hixx, the Priestess Hixx.

(Y/N) : I'm (Y/N). What is that you need me for?

Hixx : That is secret for now. For now you must rest and heal. I need you fully healed.

I shrugged and lied down while hours were passing outside. I heard many more trolls going by or talking about some strange rituals. Nothing really that caught my attention about them besides the female troll's name that appeared in them.

After two days I was finalyl able to walk without feeling pain and got my sword back, now with runes and tribal patterns on it. I actually like how they look. Soon however my thoughts were interrupted by someone walking in the tent I was resting in.

It was another female troll with some clothes in hands as she placed them next to me while reaching for something behind her. Soon she put on a strange tribal knife and pointed at the things she just brought in.

Female Troll : Hixx, requires you for the tonight's sacrificial ceremony. You need to dress in the robes and bringyour ceremonial knife made from the bones of fallen. The hunters' bones which you found.

(Y/N) : What does she needs me for!?

I yelled after her as she left the tent. I glanced at the clothes and sigh before taking my own off and putting the ones she brought. They were made out of fur and skin being much warmer then my light armor. There was also a large cape made out of fur too big for me. It was so big that even those troll guards could lay only on them wihtout touching the ground with any parts of their bodies.

I left the tent with trolls glancing at me. They got used to me as I was leaving the tent quite often after I recovered but there was something strange in their eyes. It was... respect? What is happening?

I was stopped by a large troll guard who pushed me bac kand then led outside of the village. We reached the large circle of wood, stones and runic signs along with strange totems. I heard the sounds of drums and voices.

Once I came the sound changed and I saw Hixx standing near the alter with an elf strapped to it. He was trying to break free. Alter was on the others side of the circular place with a large fire being in the middle of it.

Hixx stepped out towards me and drums started to beat rapidly.

She stopped in front of me and pulled her hand out while she glanced at the knife I held. I bowed forward a bit not knowing the culture or how to act before giving it to her. She took the knife and walked over to elf.

Poor bastard tried to break free but she stabbed the knife in his chest and opened his chest before ripping out his heart. He died and she took the heart trhowing it in the fire before smearing herself in the blood and turning towards me.

Then I heard rums changing as she was on the way to the middle. There she stood still and dropped her clothes as the drums changed.

I didn't know what to do but then I was pushed forward by the guard behind me. As I stepped over to Hixx two more female trolls took off my cape and clothes as they lied down the cape as blanket for us before taking the sides on the blanket and taking small drums before palying on them along with the rest.

Suddenly Hixx walked over to me but she seemed diffrent, intoxicated. Once in the reach she grabbed onto me and pulled me on the furry cape before taking my member and sliding on it as the drums intensified and changed while we were making love...

Aftermath...

It turned out that it was a ceremony for their own god or goddess of fertility for blessing for her whole tribe. I just have to add that mix between the human and trolls looks kinda funny but havig tow deadly races in it, it was really powerful.

I became the fertility shaman wihch was funny. The title sounds ridicilous too and it was my job to do the ceremonies ever now and then with Hixx to get the blessing of the god or goddess to have the tribe grow...

Almost 1400 words. Not too bad, I hope. I hope that you enjoyed and if you did check out other books or my DA account with the same name as my Wattpad one!