Easter bunny~ ( Wererabbit x Male!Reader ) Easter special!

A special story just for the Easter! Happy Easter btw! :3

( Reader P.o.V ) - Your house...

It was Easter! Finally, I waited for it so long. Why? Free off of work of course! I throw myself on the couch and turn on the TV deciding to watch some of the movies. I checked what may be worth my attention and suddenly there was a knocking at the door.

I sigh thinking that it's may be a neighbor who wants to say hello and give good wishes but it was totally diffrent from what I expected. On the other side of the door was a cute girl with fur on her legs, feet looking like paws and bunny ears on top of her head.

??? : Are you (Y/N)~?

(Y/N) : Y-Yeah, can I help you?

I'm not gonna lie. Once I noticed the strange parts I also saw her clothes and rest of the body. In other words I started staring right at her breasts almost drolling. Doesn't she wear anything but that?

Hoppy : My name is Hoppy! I'm so happy to meet you (Y/N)!

(Y/N) : How do you know me?

She then put her hand between her breasts and pulled out an envelopment. She gave it to me and I took it from her. It was still warm and had a sweet scent on it... I opened it up and pulled out the card.

Card : Happy Easter (Y/N)! You have big problems with managing everything because of your work so we're sending you a small help~! Also if you'll find her attractive she may be your girlfriend <3  - With love, Mom and Dad.

I scratched my chin and looked at the girl in front of me. She was smiling widely and when she felt my gaze on her she took a cute and innocent stance yet making her breasts stick out more and her eyes to look with plead.

I sigh and opened my door wider while stepping aside. She smiled and hopped inside with a giggle. She then hopped over to my and hug my taller form.

Hoppy : Your parents sent me to help you take care of yourself! However, if you want to I can do everything~~~~ you want~

She said putting a rather large meaning on the word 'everything' and wink at me seductively. I put my hand on top of her head and petted her. She stopped smiling lustfully and instead took a very happy smile, like a small animal.

When I barely pulled my hand away she grasped it again and put on top of her head again. She looked at me with a cute 'bunny eyes'.

Hoppy : Please Master, pet me more!

I continued what she wanted and after around half an hour of sitting on the couch with her on my laps and petting her she finally was satisfied.

Hoppy : So Master, do you want me to do something?

(Y/N) : Can you cook?

Hoppy : Yes! What would you like to eat Master?

I said my favourite meal and she disappeared in the kitchen. I lied down on the couch with my head on pillow and watched 'Doctor House' serial. At some point I closed my eyes...

Timeskip...

I woke up feeling something running throught my hair and pecking my cheek or lips every once in a while. I opened my eyes just to see Hoppy with my head on her laps. She smiled and leaned in kissing me on the lips.

Hoppy : Hello Master! I prepared dinner but you were sleeping so I thought of making a surprise and lying you on my soft and warm laps but I couldn't hold mysefl from not kissing you~

She finished with a giggle. I slowly lifted myself from her laps and rubbed my eyes still a little sleepy but she hug me pressing her breasts to me.

Hoppy : M-Master?

(Y/N) : Yes-

I looked down stunned. She had a huge blush and moved her clothes covering her boobs and looked up at me with her cute eyes.

Hoppy : What would you like first Master? Dinner? Bath? O-Or m-me?

I felt my pants getting so tight it started to hurt. She started pressing herself against me even more. I gently pushed her away and she fell over spreading her legs to me.

Hoppy : M-Master! You're so daring~

Her innocent to seductive character change is surely disturbing...

(Y/N) : Dinner, bath and we are going to sleep... as in sleep not have sex.

She pouted and I thought of it as cute. She brought my favourite food and jumped next to me. I was about to start eating but she took the cutlery. She insisted on feeding me so I let her do as she pleased this time.

Afterwards I prepared a bath and slided in it sighing with content. Maybe having Hoppy around won't be so bad. She's cute, can cook great meals and act as if in love with me... I'll live throught it somehow~ I chuckled to myself.

Hoppy : Master~! I'm coming in~!

She came in already naked and jumped in the bath next to me hugging our naked bodies together. She quickly moved behind my taking soap and started cleaning my body, which of course made her also reach for my private regions.

I pulled her hand away and was about to leave but she pulled me back and spread her body before me.

Hoppy : Please Master~ Clean your dirty bunny servant~

I took soap as if against my own will yelling at me to leave before it will get too far. I started to caress her delicate body and she was smiling lustfully. I was trying to avoid her private regions but she pulled my hands there anyway and was moaning loudly while I was cleaning them.

After I finished and put on my boxers I left the bathroom with Hoppy walking after me still naked. I went back to living room while she left for kitchen before going to prepare bed for me and herself before. Once I came up upstairs she wasn't in my room but bed was ready...

I walked over to my nightstand and saw a huge chocolate egg on it. I walked over and saw another card on it. 'Enjoy Master~ <3'.

I shrug and took the chocolate egg taking a bite from it. The chocolate was sweet and delicate, literally melting once in my mouth. There was just a small strange thing about the taste but it wasn't that much to the sweetness.

Hoppy : Ah, Master! It's so erotic! You're eating the egg with my love in it!

I saw Hoppy hopping out of my closet and touching her breasts at the view of me eating it. I glanced at the egg which was freezed in my hand half-way to my mouth.

(Y/N) : Well, it's good anyway.

I finished eating egg but then something felt strange. My body started heating up and she hopped over pushing me on the bed. She then jumped on top of me as my boxers started getting uncomfortable...

Hoppy : For Wererabbits like me, we are in heat the whole year! Also our vaginal fuild may work like as a strong aphrodisiac~

She said with a wink and I couldn't hold it in after the warmth that was only in the private regions spread across my body. We ended up having sex right there and then. However she was calling me Master the whole time even after and was always ready for me to do something to her. I actually got addicted to her body and we loved each other happily ever after...

Aftermath...

I sat in my living room when there was thunderous sound moving across the house before running inside the living room. A whole bunch of Wererabbit children rushed on me and started hugging me while yelling happily : 'Daddy!' the whole time.

Since rabbits and bunnies spend most of their lifetime reproducing so did I and Hoppy who was giving birth to large amount of children always being happy to do more afterwards... It's not that but I even have half of my country as family now...

Done! Over 1300 words! Special done, back to requests!