Predators and Prey ( Vampires x Human!Male!VampireHunter!Reader )

Vampire on top's name : Anastasya   The one above : Nocturia

TheGingerRaven as a second winner of my little competition could request a story too to a quick making! Sounds funny after so long but... school. I finally have free so I'll try to post more often!

Your armor and crossbow ( also add a dagger as a melee combat weapon )

( Reader P.o.V ) - Village near a Dark Palace... 

It's another cold dawn for me. Today, however, I finally reached another village on my way around the kingdoms. I'm a vampire hunter and was apart of some crazy rushes at vampires' castles or citadels btu nothing too fancy.

My horse started to dance around once we entered the darkness near the palace. It was casting shadow on the whole valley and the village below. It's either a vampire's residence or someone just don't like too much light.

I finished riding down the stone path and passed the gate to the village. I saw a few farmers turning around to look at me while I passed them. I saw a tavern not too far away from where I was so I head there.

I tied my horse to the special spot with water and food near it so it can eat. I head inside and saw many people. They all suddenly stopped what they were doing once they saw me standing in the doorway. I just went on ahead.

I sat at the bar and nice young girl with brown hair and goldish eyes. She smiled to me and I pulled my mask down. I sit as comfortable as I could on the stole and took a deep breath smelling the food from the kitchen.

??? : What would you like mister?

(Y/N) : Whatever it is that smells so delicious and some hot wine with honey, it's cold outside.

??? : You came here on foot?

(Y/N) : I have a horse outside.

??? : That's not a problem. Take your horse to stables next to the tavern while I'll prepare food!

She didn't have to say that second time. I quickly went outside and led my horse to the stables before returning with a view of a bowl full of delicious meat in sauce and potatoes along with my drink next to it.