I rolled over him and stood up hastily.
He stood beside me straightening his suit which was now all wrinkled. Oops!

I could sense tension thickening in the air. Some of the doctors, nurses and even some patients spotted this tragedy as we fell outside his cabin in the  pathway. I heard people whispering. Why should this happen everytime I encounter this man?

When he lifted up his head towards them, everone went silent and continued whatever they were engaged before.

I didn't say sorry to him. What is the point when he didn't accept? He was a tit for tat kinda man. I am not as strong as him to take the trial of him falling on me. Bad idea. So I just ran off.

I went down huffing and Ari asked what happened.

"A Great start!" Sarcasm dripped in my words.

I didn't know what this might lead me to. Just hoping for good to happen which I had no luck in it.

Pratvik Pov

Shakshi... This girl would never let me live alone. She would never get tired of getting under my skin. And I would never complaint about that. I smiled to myself and turned the door knob.

What was she doing in my cabin this early? I stepped in where I found those alluring flowers welcoming me just like her.

Shakshi. There was something about her. When I met her first time in coffee shop, that bump ignited unknown sparks in me.

Eventhough many women lured me for my looks and standards, I didn't bite the bait of love. I 'm smart enough to ducked those cupid arrows!

I took pleasure in onenight stands, dated hot chicks, drunk myself during saturday nights and partied hard. I' m not a playboy and I didn't work all time chasing over girls. Just a matured man who have his own needs and to relax from his hustling life. I had no belief in love unlike my sister.

My sister always spoke about things like love at first sight, sparks, butterflies flying in stomach, stars around your head, background melody, love breeze, blah blah which made me thought she might had a blow on her head untill... Shakshi!

Shakshi was nowhere near to those attractive chicks crossed my life. She was unique! She was going to be the death of my life. When I said that to her in class I mean it. I mean it in a lovely way!

In coffee shop, I just can't stop staring at her. She was cute. I didn't knew what attracted me. The way her sorry rolled out from her soft rossy lips. It took me everything to  keep myself from kissing them. She mistaken me that I was glaring. So I played her way to extend my time staring at her.

When she tried to left, I was disappointed and planned to make some scene that she would remember her lifetime.

That was quite a show but I couldn't come up with a better one. Yet it worked well, except that slapping part.

She was really something! I only made women cry or ignore me with my attitude. But they never disrespected me or refused my orders. Okay! I'm kind of dominating. But I was grown that way.

Though I developed feelings for her, may be... for her looks, I wouldn't let her broke me pride just like that.

My pride. My attitude. My life.

I really wanted to slap her back if I met her again. Such a bad attitude for that beautiful face!

Yeah! I knew. I poured the coffee on her. But I didn't expect that it would be turned this way.

I had no sleep that night. I was repeatedly ruffling in bed under my covers. There was a war between my feelings for her and my pride. Her sweet twinkling eyes flashed one time followed by her hand slapping me. I tried hard to dump the fact that I was ashammed.

Who was she?

I wanted to knew about her. But I had zero information. I wanted to make her mine. I didn't knew whether it was crush or love or just some attraction.

But I had intense desire to make her mine.

Mine! I smirked.

****

Hi again! How is the story going?

What do you think about him?

Why is he playing Mr. Arrogant when he had feelings for her? Or Is it just lust?

How far will he take this?

Will Shakshi overcome this?

Please comment your thoughts...

Update will be soon!

Sweet dreams.