Chapter 24

Colbys POV

I woke up and immediately got in the shower. I got dressed and went down stairs. We were only meeting at the coffee shop down the road, and I wasn't going to get anything to eat there so I grabbed a donut from the box on the counter and left. When I got there I could see y/n sitting in a booth through the window. She turned to me and smiled as I opened the door. A very strong smell of freshly brewed coffee filled my nose.

Y/n POV

I turned my head as I had been doing since I'd gotten here about 5-10 minutes ago. But this time unlike any other time, I seen colby. I smiled at him. He happily smiled back at me. I nervously got up and hugged him. If I'm being honest, I missed his hugs. A lot. I really missed how he would put his arms around my waist as we slept. And how he used to kiss me just whenever. I just miss it.

Colby's POV

I greeted y/n with a hug. It felt good to have her back in my arms again. But it didn't last long as she had pulled away. "So, how have you been Colby?" She asked awkwardly. "Uh well things have been good at the trap house. But uh, we're moving out soon actually." I wanted to tell her how it's really been. Stressful. Really really stressful. Holding back tears at random parts of the day because I couldn't stop thinking about her. Countless nights lying awake late at night just thinking of what my life would be like if she was actually killed in that crash. It would've been my fault too. It would've been my fault that she was dead.

Ooooohhh guys we hit 2k reads!!!  Ty so much love u guys❤️😘 also for my next story I might give the y/n character an actual name instead of y/n so if u have any suggestions leave them in the comments

Watch nobody comment lmao 😂