Chapter 12

The next day I woke up with a text from Colby.
Colby- come over baby I wanna see u😘😘
I smiled as I replied with:
You- ok I just woke up so I'll be there in about 30 min
Colby- ok c u soon love ya💙
You- love u 2❤️😘
I got out of bed and started to get ready.

Colby's POV

I woke up with a great idea. I'm gonna prank y/n. I got dressed, texted y/n and set up the camera. I'm going to wait until later tonight to do the actual prank but I'll film my intro now. *you and Colby had made your relationship public so all the fans know you're dating* Colby turned on the camera and started recording. "What's up guys it's Colby Brock and welcome back to my channel. So today I am going to do a cheating prank on my girlfriend y/n. Now Sam is in on this prank so he is going to be downstairs texting me acting like he's my other 'girlfriend'. And I did change his contact in my phone from Sam, to a random girls name (Hailey). So hopefully she will see that I'm getting texts from this Hailey girl and start like asking questions about it or something I DUNNO I guess we'll just see what happens." I said as I covered the lens and turned off the camera. I sighed and waited for y/n to get here.

Y/n's POV

I opened the front doors to Colby's house and smiled knowing that I would soon be living here. I saw Sam playing rocket league with Corey. "Hey Sammy. Where's Colby?" I asked. "I think he's upstairs in his room." Sam said not taking his eyes off the screen. "Ok" I said turning around and walking away. I walked upstairs into Colby's room and saw him laying in his bed. "Hey baby." I said as I put my bag on the couch. I gave him a kiss and sat down laying my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything. This was weird but I didn't think much of it. "Whatcha doing?" I said quietly. "Nothing." Colby said.

Skip to like three or four hours later

Colby was acting really weird. He hasn't been answering me much like he usually does. Because usually if I ask him a question he will answer with kind of a long answer. But today he's just been saying like two words for everything we talk about and he didn't really talk to me much. It felt like I was doing all the talking. But again I just shook it off as nothing. Colby seemed to be texting someone the whole time I was there which was weird. He's never like this. "I have to pee I'll be right back." I said leaving the room.

Colby's POV

I turned on the camera again and started explaining what's happened. "Ok so y/n just went in the bathroom and I've been purposely acting really weird like not talking much and I've been texting 'Hailey' which is actually Sam. She didn't really seem to care that much. But we'll see how much she cares when she finds out I'm cheating on her with Sam." I said running back to my bed.

Y/n's POV

I got back from the bathroom and sat down next to Colby, but then he sat up. "I'm gonna go get something to drink you want anything?" He asked adjusting his pants. "Um, yea can you get me water?" I asked. Colby nodded his head and walked out of his bedroom. A few minutes later his phone was blowing up with tons of texts from someone. I didn't want to invade his privacy but I also wanted to see why this person was texting him so much. I looked over and saw that he was getting texts from this girl named Hailey. I opened the text so I could see what she wanted.

*texts from "Hailey"*

Hailey- hey Colby
Hailey- Colby
Hailey- baby
Hailey- answer me!!!
Hailey- baby plz answer me..
Hailey- plz baby plzzzzzz

I decided to respond to see what the hell was going on and why she was calling Colby baby. I was pissed. Is he cheating on me? He's the last person I'd think to be cheating on someone. I thought long and hard of what to send this petty bitch. And finally I came up with the perfect thing to say.

Aaaaahhhhhh!! Ok so I tried to leave this part on a cliffhanger.... Did it work? Was I trying too hard? Did I not try hard enough? Idk. And yes I know this update is like 2 days late. It's just that school is FUCKING UP MY SCHEDULE 👿 so I might change my posting date to Friday or Saturday instead of Wednesday soooooooooooooo yea thx so much for reading today's update even thought it's late as balls but oh well *shrugs shoulders*