Chapter 7

Colby walked up to me and sat on the counter. "So what do you want to eat?" I asked Colby. "I don't know. There is pizza rolls in the freezer, you want some of those?" Colby asked pointing his thumb behind him at the freezer. I looked at him for a minute, trying to decide if I actually want pizza rolls or not. "Yea pizza rolls sound really good right now." I said. "Ok I'll make them." Colby said getting off the counter and walking to freezer. He grabs the bag of pizza rolls. Colby goes to the cupboard and takes out a pan and puts it on the counter. "Hey Colby do you know where my phone is?" I asked as he puts them in the oven. "Uummm, did you leave it upstairs?" Colby asked looking at me. "I don't know, I'll go check."I walked upstairs and into Colby's room to look. When I walked in I didn't see anything except our towels and swim suits laying on the floor. "It's not in there" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. I sat down at the table and rubbed my eyes. Then I stopped and looked up suddenly realizing something as I began to hear the pitter-patter of rain hitting the roof. "Oh fuck!" I said jumping up from the chair and running outside. "Wait y/n, where are you going it's raining outside?" Colby said while standing with his arms outstretched and a questioning look on his face. I didn't answer him I just kept running. I ran over to the gate to the pool area. I opened the gate and ran over to the hot tub. Since it was late and very dark it was hard to see. But when I got to the hot tub I found my phone sitting there on the edge. I grabbed it and ran back inside. I stopped and looked at Colby. "Well... I found my phone." I said laughing. Colby looked at me and smiled. "The pizza rolls are done." Colby said raising his eyebrows. I giggled and walked over to him and took one off the plate.

Sorry this part is kind of short, I just wanted to get it done😂 but I really hope you're enjoying this story so far, because I definitely am enjoying writing it. That's all for today but I will update tomorrow tho
Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee 😘😘