Chapter 15

Colby's pov

I chased after y/n but she wouldn't stop walking away from me. And she was crying. I didn't mean to make her cry. It was supposed to just be a harmless prank. She was in her car now. I had my camera in my hand as she backed out and I yelled "BABY!! BABY IT WAS JUST A PRANK COME BACK! Y/N STOP IT'S JUST A PRANK!" But she didn't listen. I turned on the camera and gave a little update. "Uh, ok so y/n just got in her car she driving away.. This isn't good. Oh no... I-I should call her" I said grabbing my phone from my pocket. I went to my contacts and tapped the one titled 'my babygirl💙💙' it started dialing, but she didn't answer. I kept calling her and texting her but she never answered my calls or even looked at my texts. I didn't know what to do. So I ran back inside to get somebody.. ANYBODY who could help. I ran to the first person I saw which was Corey. "COREY, Corey so you know how I was doing that cheating prank on y/n right?... Well she's kind of driving away. In her car. Crying. And I don't know what to do. You think it can help me?" I said panicking. "I can try and call her." Corey said. "You can try but she hasn't answered any of my calls." "Well if she's not answering your calls she might answer mine."

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh so shits getting juicyyyyyy!!.... Sorry I'll go home 😂😂 this wasn't necessary. But this is actually getting good so if you like it then make sure u.. Um.. Uh.. Hang on I'm drawing a blank here... One sec.. It's on the tip of my tongue.. Oh well do whatever tf u want. Bye bitchez 💜💜