Chapter 5

The next morning you wake up at around 11:00. After I was done with my morning pee I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed a bowl down from the cupboard and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I took the bowl of cereal into the living room and watched TV while I ate it. When I was done eating I put the bowl in the sink and went to my bedroom to get ready. I grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower. After my shower I got dressed. I didn't really know what I wanted to wear, so I decided to wear an oversized grey T-shirt and short shorts. Then for makeup all I did was some mascara and eyeliner. Then I did the normal beachy waves for my hair. I got bored so I got my phone and played some music while I cleaned the house. It took me about 2 or 3 hours to clean the entire house. But when I was almost finished cleaning, I heard my phone buzz. It was another text from Colby.

Colby- hey
Me- hey Colby wuts up
Colby- nothing I just needed to ask u something
Me- go for it
Colby- ok you wanna come with me to explore an abandoned hospital
Me- Um... YEA!! That sounds like so much fun!
Colby- alright. Is it ok if I pick u up at 3
Me- yea 3 is fine see u then!!
Colby- ok sounds good ttyl :)
Me- ok ttyl :)

YAY!! I'm so excited. I get to spend the day with Colby! I hope it's just the two of us. I wanna get to know him more. Just as I was finishing up cleaning, I heard a knock at my door. I opened the front door to see Colby standing there with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his beautiful face. I stood there for a second watching him look me up and down. "Hey y/n." Colby said, still smiling. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yea lemme grab my phone. You can come in and sit on the couch if you want." I said. Colby came in and sat on the couch. I walked out of the living room and into my bedroom where my phone was. I grabbed my phone and walked back into the living room and said to Colby. "Alright c'mon, let's go." Colby got off the couch and I followed him to his car. I didn't see anybody else in the car so I sat in the front seat. Colby got in the driver seat and started the car. "I hope you're ok with it just being you and me." Colby asked. "Yea that's fine. I was actually kind of hoping it would just be you and me." I said. "You did?" Colby asked. "Yea." I said. Colby pulled out of the driveway and started to drive us to wherever we were going. "So where exactly are we going?" I asked Colby. "we are going to an abandoned hospital." Colby said. "Well duh, but where?" I said making him laugh. "You'll just have to wait and see." Colby said smiling. He seemed a little extra happy today. I wonder why? "Ok? If you say so." I said. About 5 minutes later Colby turns on the radio and starts flipping through stations. I started to flip out when he passed a station that had youngblood by 5sos playing on it. "WAIT!!! GO BACK! I fucking love that song." I shouted. "This one?" He asked going back a station. "Yes that one." I said happily and started to sing along. The rest of the car ride me and Colby sang in harmony to all the songs that played. Then finally after a 20 minute cat ride of singing songs, we arrived at the abandoned hospital. "I think we're here." Colby said taking the key out of the ignition. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Colby got out and walked to the trunk of the car. I followed him so I could see what he was grabbing. It was a black and grey backpack that said XPLR on the sides. After Colby grabbed the backpack we walked around the building to make sure nobody else was here with us. And lucky for us, nobody else was here. So next we had to find a way inside. "Have you ever been here before?" I asked curiously. "Yea I came here with Sam and Jake and we filmed for a video." Colby said. "Wait. For like a YouTube video?" I asked. "Yup." Colby said. "I didn't know you did YouTube. That's cool." I said. "Thanks, maybe one of these days you can be in a video." Colby said as we got to the entrance of the hospital and went inside. "Yea I'd be down for that." I said. The inside of this place was all worn down. It reminded me of something you would see in a post apocalyptic zombie movie. Me and Colby walked around for a while, talking and getting to know each other better. Then suddenly Colby grabs my hand and runs. "What the hell Colby, where are we going?" I asked running behind him. "We're going to the roof." Colby said as he came to a stop right next to a ladder that I guess would lead us to the roof. "Ok?" I said. "Ladies first." Colby said as he put his arms out and moved to the side to let me go first. I smiled and headed up the ladder with Colby following closely behind me. When we both were on the roof we walked around for a few minutes and I noticed that Colby kept staring at me. We decided to sit down and dangle our legs over the edge of the building. We sat there for a while talking when suddenly Colby says, "y/n, I can't keep it to myself anymore. I have something I really really need to get off my chest." Colby blurted out. "What?" I asked. Colby stood up and I did the same. "I really like you y/n. Actually, I think I love you." Colby said. "Ever since you came over with Sam and Kat, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I know I probably sound insane, but... I'm telling the truth. I really do like you." I didn't even let him get out another word before I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He hesitated a little before grabbing me around my waist and we hugged each other tightly. "I'm sorry y/n I know you don't feel the same way." Colby said while we were still hugging. It's ok Colby. I like you too. A lot." I said into his ear. Colby pulled out of the hug. "You do?" He asked with a half smile on his face. "Yea, I do." I sighed laughing a little. "Well... Do you wanna-" Colby said. "Yes Colby I will go out with you." I said cutting him off. Colby scratched the back of his head. "Ok well for I guess our 'first date' you wanna go to McDonald's?" He asked hoping to break the awkwardness. "Yes I'd love to." I said smiling. McDonald's wasn't the fanciest place in the world, but it's one of my favorites. I laughed and we both went down the ladder, out to the car, and drove to McDonald's. Colby wanted to take me back his house to eat, so we went through the drive thru. When we got back to the house Colby was nice enough to give me a tour of the whole house and introduce me to everyone I hadn't met yet. Then we went back up to his room to eat. We sat on his bed eating and talking about random stuff for about an hour or two. Then I decided I wanted to go home and get some sleep since I hadn't gotten much of it last night. So I asked Colby to take me home. When I got home I didn't do much of anything since the house was already clean, so I just went straight to bed.