Chapter 11

So now that I'm cool with all the roommates, I think it's safe to say I'M MOVING IN!! I'm so happy to be living with someone other than my parents (since they are kind of strict). I'm going to have lots of fun.
I was at my house packing all of my clothes into big boxes when I heard something. I had my earbuds in so I wasn't sure if it was just in the music video or not. I didn't hear anything for a while after that so I just figured it was nothing. But then I heard something again, like footsteps. But I don't know how because I'm the only one home, and I don't have any pets either. So I paused my music so I could hear it better. And just yo be clear I've seen tons of these horror movies, so I wasn't about to just go check it out like the people in the movies. I didn't feel like dying today. So I just got up and locked my bedroom door. I didn't start playing music again because I wanted to be able to listen for more noises while I was packing. I was listening very closely while I was packing and it sounded like the footsteps were getting closer to my bedroom. I was starting to get nervous. The footsteps slowed down a bit, but they didn't stop. But finally they came to a slow stop, and my doorknob started to turn, but it didn't turn much because the door was locked. But right after I heard a knock. *knock* *knock* "Hey baby it's me, can I come in?" It was Colby. "Oh.. Yea you can come in." I said getting up to unlock the door. I unlocked the door and Colby came in the room. "Need any help packing?" Colby asked after I hugged him. "Actually I need a lot of help. I keep getting side tracked and it isn't helping me." I said laughing a little. I handed Colby a pile of my clothes to put in the box between us. We both began folding clothes and putting them in the box. It took us about an hour to get all of my clothes in the box. But with two people helping it went a lot faster than if there was only one person doing all the work. "Hey babe since were done packing you wanna go get ice cream?" I asked laying down on my bed. "Yea I really want ice cream." Colby said laying next to me and looking me in the eyes. I smiled, then got up and ran to the door yelling "I'LL BE IN THE CAR!" I heard Colby laugh as I ran out of the room. I waited in the car for what seemed like forever but was probably only like 3 or 4 minites before he finally came outside and got in the car. "Oh my god finally what took you so long?" I said as he sat down in the drivers seat. "Well I'm sorry I had to pee." Colby said with a sarcastic tone. I laughed as he started the car. He drove all the way to the ice cream shop and we both got out of the car. Colby ordered his ice cream first then I ordered mine after him. Once we got our ice cream we went and sat down at one of the tables and ate our ice cream.

Thank you guys so much for reading my story, hope you stick around for more 😊💕✨😘😘😘