Chapter 17

Colby's POV

"Did she hang up on you?" Corey asked as I handed him back his phone. "I- I don't know there was just a loud crash and she hung up on me.. " I was scared. Is she ok? So many questions and thoughts raced through my mind. I felt dizzy. "I need to sit down." I sat down putting my hand on my forehead. Sam came in the room and he looked worried as well. "Colby, where's y/n?" He asked sitting down next to me. "I don't know Corey just called her and there was a loud crash and then she hung up. I don't know what happened. " I didn't even notice that I was talking really fast. "Should we try to call her again?" Sam asked. We called her again but it went straight to her voicemail. "Maybe we should try later.. " I said getting up and walking to my room.

Later that night

It was about 5 or 6 am when I was woken up by a call from y/n's mother. "Hello." I said just barely awake. I wasn't really paying any attention to what she was saying. I was so tired and stressed out from what happen earlier and how I didn't know where y/n was or what she was doing or if she was ok. Or if she was even alive. That thought pushed itself into my brain and I was definitely more awake now. "Hello? Colby are you there? Helloooo?" I didn't even know her mother was still talking. I completely forgot I was on the phone with her. "Um yea, sorry I just kind of.. Zoned out.. What were you saying?" I heard a sigh from the other end of the phone. "Yea as I was saying. Y/n is in the hospital. She was in a horrible car accident." She said. She sounded like she had been crying too. My eyes got really wide and I sat up real fast. "Are you serious? She's really in the hospital? UGH! This is all my fault. I shouldn't have done that STUPID PRANK!" Its my fault. It's all. My. Fault. What am I gonna do?

Heyyyyyy so I'm sorry this part and the one before this were kind of short I just had a lot of writers block and it was hard for me to write