Chapter 16

Colby's pov

Corey pulled his phone out of his pocket and called y/n. It rang for a long time. But after a few minutes she finally answered. "Hey Corey.. " She said. "Where are you?" Corey asked. There was a long pause before she answered the question. "Um.. Corey can I call u back I'm not really in the mood right now..?" She said through tears. Corey looked at me worried. "Um yea but can you at least tell me where you are so I know?" Corey said furrowing his eyebrows. "COREY.. Just stop. I said I'm not in the mood. Just leave me alone." Y/n said. She seemed really mad and I could tell she was still crying. "Ok I'm sorry but can I just tell you one more thing before I hang up?" Corey said. "Whatever I don't really care." She said. "Uh ok well I think Colby should actually tell you this. It would be better." Corey handed me the phone right as y/n said "I don't wanna talk to Colby right now I've had enough with him." "Look y/n I know you're mad at me but we really need to talk. Now I know this is going to make you really mad at me. Maybe even more mad than you already are. I'm sorry but this was just a pr-" I was cut off by a really loud noise. I pulled the phone away from my ear and the sound you hear when someone hangs up on you started playing..