Gangmother

Dante's POV* ;)

5 months ago...

I was currently in my office, Elijah was rambling on about an American gang leader. It was until he said how many states were under her control, I started paying attention.

I leaned forward, folding my arms on top of my desk, " Repeat what you just said."

" What?" Elijah asked.

" Repeat how many states she controls." I said.

" She controls 95% of the United States. Literally." He said.

Interesting.

" What's her name?" I asked.

" Constance Euphrates." He answered.

" What does she look like?"

" No idea. She keeps her face hidden. No one outside her gang knows her face. Even the states she's not in, her gang doesn't know her face." He said.

" Hmm. Do you know anything else about her?" I asked.

" All I've heard was she's very intimidating, beautiful, and has a lot of power." He answered. Beautiful? The fuck that gotta do with anything? Unless...

" Do you know her status?" I asked. I need a wife and by this information, she sounds like the perfect fit. I'm sure I'd love her. Plus I need a new challenge. These old mafia leaders are boring.

" Relationship status? Pft, she's one of those girls that play hard to get, from what I've heard. Her last relationship was with another gang leader, smaller than her but they weren't official." Elijah explained.

" We need a gangmother. She sounds like the perfect fit. If she doesn't become the gangmother, I can always take over her throne and expand my empire." I said.

" Dude no. I've heard she's dangerous as fuck. I wouldn't approach her so fast even if I saw her. Bro we don't even know how she looks! She could be anyone." Elijah said, looking at me as if I grew 2 heads.

" Do you not know what I'm capable of? She doesn't intimidate me. She's a girl for Pete's sake." I said.

" Dante, She deadass has 85% men as much as you. She's big. She's not your typical small town gang leader. She could be a mafia if she wanted to." Elijah said.

Hmm. 85%? So she has a lot. Hmm, still not convinced. But, compared to me, she has 85%. Now that's pretty.. how can I put it? Is worrying right? Maybe. Oh well, still not convinced.

Me , being the stubborn person I am, I said,
" I could care less how much men she has. I'm the Don of the Italian Mafia. I can have what I want, when I want. And I want her, or her empire." I said sternly.

" She's known as the American Devil. She gets what she wants Dante. She doesn't sound like a weak person, she sounds like the real Devil. I have a bad feeling about this. I'm telling you this now, if we meet her, and you regret it, I'm not going to tell you I told you so." Elijah said, his voice serious.

I rolled my eyes, " Book a plane to wherever she is. We leave as soon as possible." I said.

Elijah sighed and left.

Constance Euphrates, you'll be mine. I will know you. I will know your face. I will know your passions, your mind, your body, and I will know your fears. I'll protect you from everything. We'll combine our empires and become one.

Constance Euphrates, I will know You,
My Devil.

________________________________