" You can have whatever you want whenever you want ."

Constance's POV *

" Uhhhh , okay . Constance , it's your turn ." Edith said , breaking the silence .

I nodded , keeping my eyes on Cole .

I cleared my throat . Cole blinked and moved to sit next to me , where Michael was supposed to be .

I grabbed the bottle and spun it .

We sat in silence while the bottle spun .

It slowed down and landed on Jay .

Cole's best friend .

Oh shit .

I gulped as I looked at him .

How did I not notice he was here ?

Jay had always tried to get me and Cole to talk again when we'd argue . But the day we fell off , Jay would gave me sad smiles and sad expressions . No matter how much Cole would hate it , Jay didn't stop talking to me . He was like a brother to me .

" Uhh , I dare you to ..." I trailed off as I tried to come up with a dare . I looked around the room . And just when I was about to say something , my eyes leaned on her .

Rebecca White .

I smiled wickedly and looked at Jay again .

He visibly gulped .

" I dare you to kiss Rebecca ."

His eyes widened and his mouth flew open .

" Are you kidding me ?" He yelled .

He pointed a finger at her , " She's a walking STD !"

I laughed and everyone followed , except for Clyde , Rebecca , and Jay .

" It's a dare Jay Jay . You can't back down ." I smiled . He hated the name Jay Jay .

He glared at me but ended up smiling , " I miss that ." He whispered , but I heard him .

I gave him a small smile .

" Come on ! Can you give him another dare ?" Rebecca whined .

She and Jay didn't get along . Jay and I would always mess with her because she tried too hard to be 'Barbie' . But Jay hated her with a passion .

" Nope ." I said , popping the 'p' .

They stared at me in disbelief . Everyone just had a smile on their face , watching the scene .

" Unless ..." I began , watching as their faces lit up in hope .

" Both of you chug a full bottle of Fireball ." I smirked .

Their faces fell . I knew they wouldn't do it .

" No ." They said in unison .

" Then it looks like y'all have to kiss ." I said casually , leaning back on the couch behind me .

Jay groaned and Rebecca sighed .

" Come on bro , one peak won't hurt ." Jake spoke , a smug smirk on his face .

Jay looked at him , " Then you kiss her ." He smiled sweetly .

Jake immediately shook his head , " No thank you ." He said , putting his hands up in a mocking way of 'surrender' .

Rebecca groaned .

" Dude , come on ! It's just a dare Jay Jay ." I said .

He looked up at me , " You wouldn't be saying that if Cole had multiple STD's ." He said , gesturing towards Cole .