The Serpents and The Northeners

Constance's POV *

I looked back in front of me and shook my head lightly .

I stood up and kept my eyes forward .

I felt Cole look up at me in confusion .

He stood up and took hold of my hand .

" Constance ." He spoke . His voice shaky , holding so many emotions .

I looked at him , lifting up my hand to wipe away the tear that left my eye when he said my name .

He leaned in and kissed my forehead softly

I closed my eyes at the feel of his lips .

" We'll return to each other . We always do ." He whispered .

I nodded , not wanting to say any words .

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb , he placed his finger under my chin and tilted my head up , making me meet his eyes .

" When we return to each other , nothing is going to break us apart again ." He said firmly .

" You don't know that ." I whispered , looking into his ocean eyes .

He shook his head , " I do know that because I won't let anyone tear us apart again ."

I sighed . I knew he wouldn't drop it . When he's determined , no one can stop him .

He leaned in and held eye contact .

He kept coming closer and I let him .
His lips brushed against mine lightly .He closed his eyes and connected our lips . I kissed him back . My chest began to feel hollow . He cupped my face and I placed my hands on his wrists . I felt him slowly pull away but his hands remained on my face . He leaned his forehead against mine . I opened my eyes to find his closed . He slowly opened them and dropped his gaze to my lips . He took one of his hands off of my face and placed it on my lips , tracing over them softly and slowly . He bit his lip and my gaze shifted to his lips .

He stopped tracing my lips . His finger stopped in the middle of my bottom lip . His eyes still on my lips as he slid his finger down slowly . He leaned in again and took my bottom lip in between his teeth , biting on it gently . His eyes flicked up and met mine . He kept eye contact as he bit down more and pulled on my lip .

I always questioned how we could go to crying and then being sexual , as if we weren't dying in the inside . But I would rather be like this then to be crying . We were always avoiding our problems when it came to the both of us .

He let go and gave me a light peak , still keeping eye contact .

" Now you know how I feel when you do that ." His voice husky and deep .

I smirked , " If you think I was effected by that , you're sadly mistaken ."

He tilted his head , " I can show you what you'll be effected by ." A smug smirk now on his lips .

" Enlighten me , sweetheart ." I said , tilting my head like he was .

He kept eye contact as he lifted his hand and wrapped it around my neck . My lips parted as I tilted my head back a bit . He pushed us back until my back hit the wall . He pressed his body on mine and separated my legs with his knee . He leaned towards me and dropped his head lower , towards my neck . I felt his lips brush against it . I couldn't help but shiver . I felt him smirk . He kissed my neck and bit it , causing me to get goosebumps . His grip on my neck tightened a bit , causing me to gasp .

Kinky ? I thought to myself .

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back .

Now is seriously not the time to get hot and bothered . We need to face our problems instead of getting horny , I thought .