Chapter 60: Elite Warrior & Endeavor's Final Push, An Unforgivable Act

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sir, I know that I had been officially retired due to receiving a critical injury during a mission, but I can't just sit around and not do anything." Riku said as he stood from his seat and walked to the window where he looked down and spotted you and Midoriya walking up to your friends as they rushed over and surrounded you. "I'm not doing this to only protect my son, but to protect these other kids from getting hurt." Your father said.
————————————————
"I...I don't want you to end up like me...or worse..." All Might said with a pained look before he was suddenly hugged by your father.

"I won't..." Your father said as he pulled away and smiled at him. "You're a good friend, my best friend, Toshinori...I know you're against my decision, but...Please...Grant me this one wish..." Your father said as he remained silent before he went towards the door. "I'll await your decision. Whatever choice you make, I'll understand. Thank you." Your father said as he left the room and Nezu and All Might stared at the door.
————————————————
"To my only desire...The beast of possibility...The symbol of hope..." Fasha spoke as Riku was stunned by the last part.

"How do you know this...?" Riku asked as Fasha smiled and Riku gasped a bit when he saw a single tear fall from her eye.

"She's the one who told me about it...The one who got me obsessed with all this history crap..." She said as she smiled at Riku. "This was her favorite...Ai-chan's..." She said as Riku was stunned completely.
————————————————
"My only desire..." Riku thought as he pulled out his phone and stared at a picture of you, him and your mother all together when you were still a young child.

"Riku!" Fasha yelled for him as he turned back to her and saw she was looking up at something. "What the heck is that!?" Fasha asked as he stared up.

When Riku looked to the sky, he saw a strange black figure flying above their heads. It flew over and pass them and when they turned to see where it was going, the strange creature had crashed into the side of a tall building.

"That's a restaurant, there are people inside! Let's go!" Fasha yelled as she ran towards the building.

"Yeah!" Riku said as he ran behind her.

As they ran, they saw an explosion burst from the area the creature crashed into. When they looked closer and saw the creature fly out, they saw Endeavor floating outside the building using his flames.

"Endeavor's here? Why?" Riku asked.

"Lunch break? Who cares! Let's go!" Fasha yelled as she ran faster and Riku followed suit.
————————————————
"Nomu?!" Riku said in shock as one after another flew over their heads and all over the area they were in.

"Riku! Let Endeavor handle his own fight! Prioritize the protection of the civilians!" Fasha yelled as she turned and punched one into the ground that tried to sneak up on her.

"Roger!" Riku yelled as he used his strength enhancement quirk and punched a nomu with great force, sending him flying into the air.

Riku used his immense strength to put one Nomu down after another, and gradually unknown to himself, he began to make his way towards the center where Endeavor was fighting. Within a few minutes, he had made his way to the center and was under Endeavor as he knocked out one more Nomu. He felt a huge rise in temperature and looked up to see Endeavor had unleashed a powerful heat ray that seemed to have torn off the head of the creature.

"Did he get him?" Riku wondered before he gasped from what he saw next.

"Too bad...ENDEAVOR!" The Nomu creature cried a terrifying cry as it sent a piercing amount of flesh towards Endeavor.