Crushing- Mileven

slight au where el goes to school. *shocking* *original* *not like anyone's ever thought to that*

**- i literally am too lazy to edit anymore

"You're staring again." Lucas whispers to Mike, smirking at his best friend. His eyes were lit up with amusement, thoroughly enjoying pointing out his friend's obvious feelings for El.

"Huh?" Mike asks, snapping out of his dreamy daze, turning to look back at Lucas.

"At El. You're basically drooling." Lucas shyly grins, and Mike feels his face heat up lightly.

"Shut up, I am not. That's absurd." Mike mumbles, yet shyly wipes his chin.

"Yeah, you know, you're right. What would you ever see in El?" Lucas ponders, his eyes gleaming.

Mike snaps up from his shy gaze, his eyes narrowing.

"What?? El is amazing! She's funny, beautiful, smart, talented-" Mike trails off, seeing Lucas' forming grin. He facepalms himself, his face burning red.

Lucas sniggers lightly, and Mike smacks his arm lightly.

"I can't believe I fell for that." He mumbles, and Lucas barely manages to contain his laughter.

Lucas glances over at the table that El and Max sit at, and taps Mike's shoulder. He points to El, who was sneakily glancing at Mike.

"Looks like you're not the only one." Mike shyly looks at El, who blushes and waves.

He waves back, facing the teacher as he bites his lip.

"You're so fucked dude."
***

guys it's fucking 4 am i need some damn SLEEP.