Flustered- Fillie

This is a happy imagine, but it is for my uncle who passed away from his heart issues today. We may not be related by blood, but you were like family. You're in a better place now. ❤️❤️

Will be told in Finn's P.O.V

**

"Hey Finn." Millie smiles at me, hand on her hip as she confidently walks down the hallway. "H-Hey Millie." I wince at my stuttering, could I be anymore obvious?

She shoots me one more dazzling smile before walking away. I sigh softly, hugging my books to my chest, slightly dazed from what just happened.

Millie Bobby Brown. One of the most popular girls at school. But more importantly, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

And she knows my name.

A grin reaches my lips, and I bite down hard on my bottom lip, probably looking like an idiot. I had always had a HUGE crush on her, ever since the 7th grade.

Who wouldn't like her? She's gorgeous, kind, funny, smart, and confident. But that's the issue; everyone likes her. I have absolutely no chance against the way better looking, way nicer, way smarter guys at my school.

"Hey Finn, what are you so happy about?" My best friend, Caleb, asks. He holds his books gingerly in his hands, and he stares at me, a light smirk on his face.

"N-Nothing." I shrug, closing my locker door. "Nothing? Not even the fact that Millie said hi to you?" I hide my face behind my books, feeling my cheeks heat up rapidly fast.

I'm probably as red as a tomato. "Maybe..." I say quietly, my voice higher than usual. Damn it, that always happens when I'm nervous.

"You're so in love with her, it's amusing." Caleb laughs, as we begin walking to my favorite class. Science. The one class I can stare at the gorgeous girl who sits in front of me.

"Shut up." I mumble, as I avoid a rushing figure that was about to hit me.

"Why don't you just ask her out yet?" He asks, as we walk into the science classroom. My face falls slightly.

"She wouldn't want to go out with someone like me. She's popular, amazing, kind, and beautiful. I'm... I'm just me. The nerd." I wish I had a chance with her, but she was way out of my league.

"You'll never know if you don't try." He winks, nudging his arm in the direction of Millie, who sits in her desk.

Even doing basically nothing she looked stunning. Her tainted golden locks rest against her face, and her brown eyes lift up a bit to meet mine.

I blush and look away, not wanting her to notice my bright red cheeks. "Just drop it." I whisper, walking to my seat and plopping into it.

I place my books on my desk, and grab my pencil, before resting my head on my hand, staring fixedly at Millie's back; the only view I had of her. Sure, it wasn't the best view I could get, but if it meant I could look at her; it was good enough for me.
***

"Hey, Finn. I don't understand the science homework." Millie says, rushing to me. She walks at a normal pace, having reached me. I feel my heart race increase and I fear that my books will fall from my hands because of how sweaty they are becoming.

She still wants to talk to me.

"R-Really? What do you not understand?" I asks curiously, and I nearly stumble when she leans closer to me, our shoulders touching.

"All of it." She laughs, and I smile at the heavenly noise. "So I was wondering if you could come to my house later today to help me?" She asks, and I notice a tinge of nervousness in her voice.

Shouldn't I be the one who's nervous?

"Y-Yeah! Could I... Could I have your number so you can tell me when?" I bite my lip, watching her features brighten.

"Of course!" She smiles, and I hastily pull my phone out, handing it to her so she can put her number in.

She hands it back, and I notice the contact name is "Mills 😘". I smile to myself, hoping she doesn't notice my goofy grin.

"Thank you, Finn!" She smiles, kissing my cheek, and I instantly can tell how red it must be.

She rushes off, but I could have sworn I saw a pink tint on her cheeks. I must have just been imagining it.
***

"That... doesn't make sense." Millie groans, and I chuckle lightly. She buries her face in her hands, and I lean closer, pulling her hands down from her face.

I don't know where my random burst of confidence came from, but I'm not going to ruin the moment.

"Hey. It's okay. Science isn't for everyone, but I believe in you." I smile, and her lips tug into a small smile. "Really?" She asks, her voice slightly small that I can tell is from exhaustion.

"Yeah." She grins, and my heart melts at the sight of her eyes crinkling as she grins adorably.

"Millie... I have to admit something."

"Go ahead, Finn." I lean a bit closer, my mind shutting down as my heart takes over.

"I like you." Her face drops into a shocked expression, and my mind switches back on, screaming at me telling me I was an idiot.

"Mills?" I ask, voice shrinking with fear and anxiety. Should I have even said anything?

"Sorry. I'm just... I'm shocked you actually like me back." Now it is my turn to be shocked. My jaw drops and my eyes widen.

THE Millie Bobby Brown likes me back? "Y-You like me back?"

She nods, adverting her eyes from mine, and I bite my lip. You know what?

Fuck it.

I lean forward, and cup her face in my shaking hands. I press my lips against hers, and I smile into the kiss. The way her lips feel against mine; almost as if they were made to be molded against each other.

I feel her move her lips too. My heart is still beating inhumanly fast; and I'm sure she can hear it.

She pulls away, leaving our foreheads to press against each other. Grins are upon both of our faces, and I can see her pink cheeks reflect mine.

"I can't believe the most beautiful girl likes me." She smiles at me, our eyes glued upon each other.

"And I can't believe the most adorable boy likes me."
***

R.I.P 💔😭

Word count: 1048