Livestream- Fillie

WARNING; CONTAINS FLUFF

**

"Hey guys! So this live is just going to be for you guys asking me any questions you have, and I'll answer as many as possible!" Millie greets the fans who instantly begin to join the live stream.

"What was the hardest scene you had to film?" She reads a question, plopping down on the couch in her dressing room. She had just got back from filming a few of her scenes for season 3.

"There will be some hard scenes for me to film in this season, but from what you guys have seen, definitely closing the gate. It was especially hard because I had to be held up by wires, and it was terrifying." She laughs, brushing a strand of her short hair out of her eye.

"Damn I'm beat." A voice groans, opening the dressing room door. Her eyes snap up to see Finn, clearly exhausted, pulling his jacket off and throwing it on the chair near the door.

"Hey babe." He greets her, not noticing her frantic eye gesture, signaling for him to stop talking.

He walks to the couch, and sits next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck. "Finn!" She whispers yells, and he hums against her neck.

"I'm live!" She groans, and his eyes widen. He quickly pulls away, and steps out of the frame, cursing under his breath.

They had been dating for a few months, but they had been keeping it a secret. Millie knew that the fans were going to freak out, and she glanced nervously at her phone.

Thousands of comments were of fans freaking out, asking if they were dating. "What do we do?" She mouths to Finn, who rubs his neck awkwardly.

"Maybe we should jut tell them." He mouths back, and she bites her bottom lip. It wouldn't be that bad to tell them, right?

She loves Finn with her whole heart. It wouldn't be such a bad thing to share with the world that she loved him. "Fine." She breathes, and turns her head to the phone.

Finn smiles softly, wrapping his arms around her waist once again. He places his head on the top of her head, as she giggles quietly.

"Are you guys dating?" She reads one of the questions out loud, and Finn takes the phone out of her hand, and faces it to him.

"Yeah we are. This angel is mine." He kisses her forehead lovingly. His eyes glisten with joy and admiration for the girl within his arms.

Her cheeks heat up from embarrassment. She was still slightly shy around Finn. But he made her feel safe and loved, and that was what mattered to her.

"And this goofball is mine." She giggles, and he smirks at her. "Can a goofball do this?" He asks, pressing a rough kiss on her lips. She slightly gasps, and he chuckles against her lips.

He pulls away, a dorky grin upon his face. "I love youuu." He drags the "u" out, and she giggles.

"I love you tooooo." She imitates him, a small smile resting upon her lips.

"You guys are so cute", "wtf finally", "goals" and many other comments flood into the live stream. Finn feels his phone buzz in his pocket, and he can already guess that they were tons of dms from fans asking about him and Millie.

"I was answering fans' questions, do you want to join?" She asks him, and he nods eagerly.

"Is Mileven cuter in season 3?" He reads, and she smiles.

"Yeah, definitely, so expect many adorable moments between them." He grins, and she nods in agreement.

"But they're not as cute as us." He smirks, and she tilts her head back in laughter.

He watches her laugh with affection. He was so glad he could admire her freely, without worrying about fans suspecting them being together.

"Nope. Fillie is real, and better than Mileven." She says, voice laced with small giggles.

He smiles, placing his head on her shoulder tiredly. "How was filming?" She whispers to him. He slightly shrugs.

"Tiring, but I love acting, so it's worth it." He places a soft kiss on her shoulder, and she turns her attention back to the fans.

But that doesn't stop her from running her free hand through his curly hair.

"One more question," Millie starts, as Finn had began to doze off on her shoulder. He nods, eyes only half open. "Who is more in love?" She reads.

"Me." He says, leaning more into her. She shakes her head, an easy smile upon her lips.

"I beg to differ. I'm more in love."

"Nope." He whines, not able to stop smiling.

"Yep."

"I said no."

"I said yes, and I'm right." He pouts his bottom lip.

"Shut up." She groans, and smiles back at the screen.

"I love you the most." He whispers in her ear, placing a soft question on her cheek, before returning to her shoulder, drifting off to sleep.
***

I know, I know, crappy ending. And this is really short whoops 🤷🏼‍♀️🤧

Hope you somehow enjoyed though 😂

Word count: 839