Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 11 (Epilogue)

It pains me to end this series, but it must be done. It was so much fun to explore my writing and try new styles with this series. Enjoy loves 💕

**

Millie lays on the couch, the memories of the past few weeks rushing through her mind.

The traitors of Wolfhard Industries were revealed by the cops, after taking in every one of Jacob's workers and allies who conducted in illegal activities. Millie and the other workers had some satisfaction at the thought of Natalia and Charlie in a jail cell, but mostly harbored feelings of hurt and betrayal.

Gaten had come back to Wolfhard Industries, seeing as the war between companies had ended. He fit in quickly, and followed orders effectively.

Jacob didn't survive the explosion. He died as soon as the second ceiling beam fell upon him. He now rests in his grave, finally at peace with the world.

"What are you thinking about, princess?"

Millie lifts her head slightly from the couch, and smiles as Finn walks slowly towards her. He sits down next to her, and she sits up, wrapping him in a passionate hug.

"Just everything that's been going on. I'm so glad you survived." She mumbles against him.

It was a miracle that Finn survived. The doctors didn't expect him to survive, but it was like there was a force inside of him, pushing him to stay alive.

And Finn knew exactly what kept him alive. His love for Millie.

Finn was in recovery, having broken many bones in the explosion. He wore many bandages beneath his clothing, he had a limp in his right arm, and he was still shaken by the experience. But he was a fighter, he was strong.

"Me too princess." He whispers in her ear, rubbing her back soothingly.

"I love you so so so much." She pulls away to scan his features, so glad to have them back.

"I love you more." He smiles, caressing her cheek lightly. He presses his lips against her soft ones, and she shifts closer to him.

Their bodies press together, as their lips move as if they were made to mold with each other. Millie feels like she is home.

Her home isn't a place; it's a person. It's Finn.
***

"I don't know why you keep visiting me." Natalia states, her eyes fixed on the stone wall of her cell. Finn sighs, staring at the person he used to consider his sister. Her eyes were bloodshot, her hair messy, and her skin pale.

She looked like a different person. Not the usual strong woman he used to know.

"Even though you betrayed me, and somehow managed to rig the lie detector, you still used to be like my family." Finn stuffs his hands in his pockets. 

"How are you feeling?" She asks, her voice slightly small. She avoids eye contact with him, almost as if she was too ashamed to meet his eyes.

"Better." He shrugs, taking his hands out to grip the metal cell. Natalia nods slightly, before silence dawns on the two of them.

"Why'd you do it?" Finn asks after a moment, surprising Natalia. She finally takes her eyes off the stone wall, and turns her glossy eyes to him.

"I had to. He threatened to kill me." She breathes out, her lip quivering slightly. He tightens his grip on the metal bars.

"We signed up to do this. We all knew it was going to be dangerous. I thought you were more experienced at not betraying everyone." Finn states, his eyes hardening ever so slightly. He knew Natalia to be strong, and loyal.

But anyone can lie.

"I-I'm sorry." Tears threaten to fall from her eyes, but she holds them back.

"Yeah. You should have thought about that before hurting everyone who cared for you." He retorts, and she flinches at his words. They were like knifes at her heart, but she knew she deserved it.

"I wish I could go back and fix everything." She states, getting up from the cell bed and standing across from him.

"I wish so too. But it's too late. I thought you were like my sister. But a sister doesn't sell their brother's life."

Natalia feels a few tears trail down her pale and cracked skin. She had considered him a brother, but she thought she was doing the right thing. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices, and she was disgusted to think she was willing to sacrifice Finn.

"I wish things could have been different, Nat."

He turns his back, and leaves the person he used to hold closely to his heart.
***

Finn takes a deep breath, his hand closed tightly around Millie's. The building had finally been repaired, and they were going to return to a hopefully normal business place.

"Ready?" She whispers to him, who gulps. His eyes take a quick glance across the tall building, decorated with many pristine windows. It looked nearly identical to their old building, but more protected. Security cameras occupied the walls, and two guards stood outside of the building.

Finn nods, and steps to the words with the inscription Wolfhard Industries. A whole new chapter was beginning, for every worker.

He pulls the door open, and allows Millie to step in first. Her eyes widen at the sight.

It felt just like the original, but with a stronger feeling of safety. Finn steps in after her, and smiles fondly at the building.

After going through hell and back, Finn still found his way to smile. As long as he had Millie, his loyal workers, and his business by his side, a smile would find his way to his lips.

"It's amazing." She gasps, and he chuckles lightly. He steps closer to her, and wraps his arms gently around her waist.

"It is, princess."
***

Finn lays with his head on Millie's lap. She runs her hands slowly through his curly hair. He sighs contently. This was where he wanted to be.

Everything Finn and Millie had been through together, every dangerous moment, and every sad moment, led them to the strongest relationship. Their love was like a fire that could never be blown out.

"Do you still want to be with me?" He blurts, and she stares confused at him. The question sounds stupid to her, but she allows him to explain.

"I mean, your life was normal before you started being around me. You have a chance to go back to that life."

"And why would I do that?" She asks, and he bites his lip. He doesn't find a reasonable answer, so he simply shrugs.

"Listen, I absolutely love you. You are my home, my forever, and my hero. I don't care how dangerous things get. I want to be with you, forever and always."

A smile grows on his lips. Not a casual smile, but a smile that he hadn't had in years.

"Then we will be, princess."
***

You have received an invitation! Would you like to read it?

Yes

No

You have selected; yes

You have been invited to the wedding of Finn Wolfhard and Millie Brown. The wedding will be March 16, 2019 in Wolfhard Springs. Hope you will be able to attend!

Sincerely,
Finn and Millie (soon to be) Wolfhard

Do you accept?

Word count: 1128