Dangerous- Fillie AU~ Part 3

*not edited because I'm lazy af. Please ignore any mistakes, or if they bother you too much, let me know so I can fix it

"Mr. Wolfhard." The voice greets, as Finn holds the phone against his ear, yawning slightly. He didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but he was used to sleepless nights.

"Matarazzo." He greets back, his footsteps echoing in the empty halls. He was the only one here, considering it was earlier than when the others arrived.

"How is the mission going?" He continues, glancing quickly at the large wall clock, before waking past. 4:20 am.

"Pretty well. I don't think anybody suspects me, but I won't be able to call you as much, security is getting tighter since you told him you had a mole. No offense sir, but that was stupid."

Finn sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose, as he turns to the hall his office rested. "I know, I know." Finn mumbles. "Just, be careful okay. I can't lose another employee."

"I will be sir, don't start doubting me." He chuckles, and Finn simply smiles, shaking his head.

Finn hangs up, stuffing his phone in his suit pocket. "Mr. Wolfhard!" A shocked voice exclaims, and he looks up to see Millie, standing nervously near him.

Her body is very much complimented in her deep purple dress and black heels. Her curly hair is pulled into a low bun, giving her the messy yet classy look. Her lips are painted with a light red lipstick. She eyes him; they both weren't very subtle at checking each other out.

Her eyes travel over his handsome face, down to his white button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up his arms, his black tie lazily hung around his neck, his suit pants fit perfectly on him, and his black dress shoes were almost as shiny as the floors.

"Ms. Brown." He smirks, taking a step closer to her. "W-what are you doing here so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He raises an eyebrow, looking down at the girl he was beginning to grow a soft spot for.

"I'm sorry, I just got so excited. I wanted to explore the building a bit more. It really is beautiful." She smiles to herself, looking down at the floor.

Finn smiles, placing a finger under her chin, and guides her head upwards, meeting eyes with her. He glances down at her lips, those damn lips. He stares down at her, millions of thoughts rushing in and out of his mind. He shakes them off, and quickly retracts his finger.

Finn catches the flash of disappointment that reached her eyes, but she quickly covers it with a cough.

"And what are you doing here?" She asks, trying to recover from the awkward yet breathtaking moment.

"My company. I can come here as much as I want, no matter what time." He shrugs, and Millie purses her lips, noticing the tired rasp in his voice. As attractive as it was, something wasn't right.

"Did you get any sleep, sir?" She asks, pressing a hand on his face. He stiffens at the touch, but soon relaxes, he could trust Millie.

"Don't worry about me." He mutters, sternly looking at her worried expression. Her expression only grows more worried.

"You didn't sleep at all, did you?" She asks, cupping his face as she stares into his eyes, noticing the small redness in them.

He bites his lip, slowly nodding. "That's not healthy. You need sleep, especially with your job."

He runs a hand through his curly hair, as Millie slowly pulls her hands away from his face. He finds himself missing her touch almost instantly.

"I don't think any of us have gotten much sleep in a while. Sartorious has been up our asses trying to get us to join them. They're hoping one of us will cave in." He sighs, rubbing his eyes, exhausted, but he doesn't admit it.