{12}Mr. Kirishima

💼Chapter 12💼
Mr. Kirishima

    It had a meeting on something that was of great importance, you and Ayato were the first ones to be there.
Yamori and Nico followed afterwards, then the rest of Aogiri flooded in and so, the meeting began.
"Good afternoon everyone, before we start this meeting, we would like to welcome our newest member to the Aogiri Tree, (Name) Shinohara!" Eto started,
"For future missions, she'll be the one responsible for resources and hacking, also being our eyes an ears for our mission which will be announced by Tatara.."
    Eto then stepped down and allowed Tatara to go up and speak.
"We are planning a raid on CCG to get back all our members that we lost and other ghouls we'll convince to join us, tonight, (Name) will be accompanied by Ayato, Yamori and Nico to break into her office and get the files of those of the ghouls of Aogiri whom may still be alive and the others who will be convinced to join the Aogiri Tree. After then, the raid will commence to get them back." Tatara paused for
a while then continued shortly, "But before we commence this raid, we will send some of our members to go to the 20th ward where the binge eater Rize was last seen and capture her. This meeting is now closed, you are all dismissed, except for members of tonight's mission."

💼💼💼

    You looked at the file you got when you broke into your office and began to read it.
"Kirishima?" You were shocked when you saw the file, "Could this be Ayato's dad? Ayato's name is Kirishima, right?" You assured yourself before you jumped to the wrong conclusion.
"Was killed by.. Special Class Investigator Shinohara??" You were shocked at what you saw in that file, that can't be right..
Ayato's father never came home that night, because he was killed by yours? This is why this was happening to you, this is the reason you got kidnapped, this is the reason why you're here.
It was all his fault.
"Ayato," you stepped into the room, closing the door behind you and locking it.
"Was your father's name by chance, Kirishima?"
"Yes, how did you know that?" He got up from where he sat, walking to you and stood before you, placing his hand on the wall and waited for you to answer.
"Take a look at this," You said shakily, holding the file out to him.
He snatched it away from you and began to read it,
his eyes widened when he was done.

After all those years,

of waiting...

and waiting..

was all for a waste..

because he was already dead..

And what made it worse was that he was killed by your father.

   His passion began to rise, his chest arose and fell rapidly as his heart bumped the blood to the rest of his body, signalling an adrenaline.
"Ayato, I'm so sorry-" You tried to say but you were interrupted by him swearing.
"Goddamit!" he cursed as he threw the file at the wall and the chair along with it, he passed his hands over the table, knocking off the table lamp and its other contents and then flipped the table in the process..
"Dammit..." He punched the wall then rested his head on it,  trying to calm himself down.
"Ayato, I'm so sorry, believe me, I really am. I didn't know my father did this.." You slowly approached him, then hugged him from behind.
"I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him.." He growled.
"Go ahead, I won't mind it. I won't mind it at all, you can kill me as well.." You began sobbing at the guilt piling up in your chest.
He grabbed your hands that was wrapped around him and brought you around for you to face him.
"No.." He said, resting his forehead against yours.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for-"
your words were cut off with a kiss.
Your eyes widened at the sudden movement but melted into it soon after, even though you were still confused, you liked it.
    You pulled away for a second, gasping for air, your face redder than blood itself. "A..  Ayato, why-"
"Shut up, will you?" He said, grabbing your hands and subduing you, placing his legs between yours so you can't move.