"Chapter Fourteen"

I couldn't sleep. It's 12 am and David is wide awake with me while working on uploading a video on his channel.

"Hey..." He said as he saw I was dozing off.

"Mmm?" I replied.

"Never mind... you're sleepy."

"You can tell me."

"I wanna ask...how come you had to go to a different schools...?"

Right. Middle school and high school. That is a good question... I can't remember.

Then again I'm tired as hell so my memory is off.

"That is a good question..."

"I know it's just...I thought I was never gonna see you again."

I think the reason was because the schools I went to were new and they were afraid of me going to a older school that could be infested.

My parents are clean freaks... seriously.

"And I'm honestly so glad Nathalie invited you by accident."

"Speaking of it.. who was she trying to invite?"

"A girl named Mae Nolaner. Her friend from high school."

"I see..."

"She was invited a couple of the other parties and had a crush on me."

"...Should I be afraid?"

"What? No!" He reassured as he pulled me close.

"You're my girlfriend, Maeve."

I smiled some.

"Anyways, we need to get some sleep... we're heading back tomorrow... right?"

"Well the gang are but.. I booked us for a few more days..."

"Lemme guess..." I said with my arms crossed.

"What? I can't enough of you." He said flirtatiously.

"You're such a pervert, Dobrik." I said with an eye roll.

He laughed before I rolled over to the side, trying to playfully pout.

"Babe." He said before he moved my hair back.

"Good night." I grouchily said.

"Babe." He repeats.

I faked that I was asleep.

"Babe, I'm sorry then... it's just... I can't believe I lost my v card with you... the one girl I'd never see her again and hell would've made her my bride."

The last word made my heart stopped.

"Wait David are you...?"

"No."

"You asshole."

"I'm a lovable asshole."

"Speaking of it though..." he paused, "I never really thought of talking about this to a girl.. I mean, me and Liza were together for awhile but I had a feeling I know we were too young to settle down. But with you.. I think I'm ready to slightly slow down my YouTube and focus on us." He said before he wrapped his arm around me.

David, the one guy that made me want him not only sexually, but romantically.

"David..." I paused before rolling on my back and staring at the ceiling.

"I'll be honest even though I did liked you back as a kid after I went to different schools... I too thought I'd never see you again. And I never thought of having kids... I thought I'd get little Addison cancer free and spend all the world with her and have a successful job as a business CEO." I paused, "Back then I didn't think of kids. I knew God had something planned for Addison and I hated having the thought of putting your own child in their grave before your parent...And the stillbirth and miscarriages."

I teared up. While trying to find a job at a bookstore, I've met two pregnant woman whom was regular customers at the place. Anne and Susan... We were like the three musketeers.

But then.. they both lost their babies. Anne was so devastated that she tried to commit suicide...

...But she survived.

They're both going for therapy and counseling for their losses. I still keep in touch with them but every weekly.

"Jesus. I'm so sorry you went through that."

"It's part of life David... but you didn't let me finish."

He cocked his head.

"Only because there's had been a change of plans in my life and that you're back in my life..."

"So I'm more than happy to have kids with you someday."

David was already into tears from my story but also hearing that I'm ready to have this conversation with him.

"Fuck, Maeve. I love you so damn much." He blurt our before I hugged him.

"I love you too, Dave." I said before he sniffles on my shoulder and I already fell asleep on him.