"Chapter Nine"

I stayed out there for an hour, with my brain remembering that night, and thinking about Quinton and Hayes. I haven't seen both of them since graduation either.

Hayes probably forgot about me and probably found a girl or wife who would like him back. Quinton? Probably a football athlete or a PE teacher since he loves kids.

"Hey," David said behind me as I sniffled.

"You okay?"

"Well, I lost my sister and I feel terrible that damned cancer took the one thing that made me alive away, and my friend from high school reminded me of that night where you got almost raped by your ex? Yeah, I'm not okay." I said.

He listened to me and pulled me into a hug.

He didn't say a word for a minute as if he was thinking but also hummed softly to try to calm me down.

"Let's make a video on Instagram and have no vlog tomorrow to tribute Addison."

"No, David. She wouldn't want that."

"Then what should we do?"

"Make a YouTube video or something or–"

Then it hit me. I just remembered one of her favorite songs!

I then sat on the couch and David sat next to me with his arm around me and Kelsea looked at me with concern.

"Maeve..."

"No. I needed that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I was acting like a jerk..." I confessed as I had shed a tear.

David moved me close to him.

"I...I'm sorry of your loss," Don said awkwardly trying to break the ice.

I looked at Jonah.

"Does Vardan know...?"

"Well, not yet." He confessed.

I know it's gonna hurt Vardan as well, he has a crush on my sister and now she's gone.

It's gonna break his heart.

"Hey," Vardan said as he came inside came with roses.

"Oh... Vardan," I said, as I looked at David.

He too looks afraid to break the news.

"Vardan.," I said.

"What? What happened?" He asked, concerned.

"Addison is... dead," I confessed.

"No.," he said as tears rolled down his face.

"Yeah, I'm shocked too, buddy," I said as David was too shedding tears.

"NO! SHE CANT BE DEAD! THIS HAS TO BE A PRANK FROM YOU AND DAVID!"

"Actually... she's serious," David said in a sad voice before he falls to his knees. I jumped over the couch and hugged Vardan.

I remember that song she sung to me before she died...

That song.. from that game she played and beat in a sitting and she chose that song...

"She was the girl of my dreams."

"Aren't you little too young to be dating?" Scotty asked.

"Shut up, Scotty." Me and David said in synch.

Vardan ignored him and continues to cry on my shoulder.

Eventually, David comes and hugs us both.

"You want something, Vardan?"