"Chapter Twelve"

~timeskip to when Maeve recovered since ran out of ideas~

Ever since that night... I made my promise to myself to focus on my mental health... Even though I was limited to do anything, didn't mean I couldn't stop my YouTube videos.

...Yes. I still get the nasty comments about David and I dating and how he should be with Liza and not some random girl he met almost three months ago.

But it didn't make me weak, it only made me stronger. Shortly I recovered, I started to go to the gym with Trish.

As for Kelsea? She and I still see each other but she's still working at the thrift store. And of course, Alex and Dom are fighting over who gets to be her boyfriend like she's the last cookie in the jar.

Me and Trish were just finishing up our crunches and we were both sweating.

"So, you doing anything with David tonight if you know what I mean?" Trish asked with a wink.

"TRISHA PAYTAS!" I screamed in an embarrassed voice.

"And FYI I'm not even sure what David has planned," I asked since we noticed David acting real shady earlier.

I thought about what Trish meant and an idea popped into mind.

"Hey Trish, two things."

"What's up?"

"1. Come take a selfie with me and," I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widen and she had a Grinch-like grin.

"Yaaaaaas let's do this shit." She said as we left.

We went back to her place so she can get her clothes and went to David's place. Before me and Trish were gonna go up the stairs, David and Jason appear out of nowhere.

"Hey, beautiful," David said towards me as Jason kissed Trish on the cheek.

"We gotta go."

"We got some girl business to do," Trish said.

Me and Trish tried to escape.

"What are you two planning?" Jason asked.

"Nothing." Me and Trish lied in synch.

"I know when my Maeve is up to something."

I winked towards Trish and she winked back.

"Oh I'm definitely planning something for you, Dave~ you gotta wait," I said in a flirtatious voice.

Just flirting with him made him speechless.

"I-... Okay." He spat out before we finally went to my room.

Trish waits for me there while I jump in the shower.

Before you're wondering...

I had the idea to go clubbing with Trish and with the girls. Just having a Girls Night Out.

Natalie was on vacation so only me, Corrina, Kelsea.. etc. are going.

I had made it quick and immediately put on the clothes I pulled out. David's probably gonna kill me.. or probably kill to see me in this. I then made a group chat with the girls and sent out the text.