"Chapter Seven"

It was an hour later and Addie went back to the hospital. Meanwhile, I'm drinking more of the hot cocoa I made, pondering.

The first question that pops into mind is, Are they bipolar or?

Nah. Bipolar people aren't crazy.

I heard a knock.

"It's open," I said while looking down to the hot cocoa.

"Just checking up on you," David said as he saw I haven't left the room since most of the gang went with their girlfriends, or just out.

"I'm fine, David. Just... I found it strange the way Zara's parents were acting. At first, they were hostile, but then they went nice...? I guess I could be overthinking things and watched waaaaaaay too much shows on Oxygen and Investigation Discovery."

I stopped myself from rambling and my cheeks started to slowly fluster.

"I'll shut up,"

"Nah, I like hearing you talk, beautiful."

"But yeah you could be overthinking things." He said before I let out a sigh.

"Other than that, do you miss her?"

"To be honest? Yes. She was like a little sister to me and Addie. I don't even remember the day she came but I do know when she came, it was the day that Addie and Zara's friendship started." I went on again before I stopped and taking huge sips of the hot cocoa.

"You don't have to stop yourself. I would love hearing you talk and listen to you."

"Sorry, it's just–"

"Don't be sorry." He said before having his hands on my cheeks.

"I..." my voice trailed off.

My insecurities were rushing in, but I flinched and ignored it. I couldn't find the right words in mind to put it.

"It's just... I don't know if I'm doing this whole relationship right, Dave. It's been so long and I've..." before he can continue he shushes me.

"I know. You went through a rough relationship." He paused before moving his one hand to my hair, playing with it, "But I would never hurt you. As what I'm currently doing to you now, I'm giving you love."

Hah, ironically my mind chuckled at the last part since it reminds me to Ed Sheeran, "Give me Love."

"Like I told your father I won't hurt you, I'll treat you like my princess - Wait no, my QUEEN I meant."

"I'll show you with love and affection and be the best goddamn boyfriend you'll ever get."

My heart melted at the last part.

"David, I..." my voice trailed off.

"I..."

He eyed me, waiting for my response.

"I fucking love you, David Dobrik," I confessed as he got a little excited.

"I fucking love you too, Maeve Neilson." He responds before our lips crashed.

The kiss was fiery and passionate and it turns out to a makeout session before he moved on top.

I immediately pulled away as if something felt wrong...

"Wait... are we?" I asked.

David immediately blushed a lot.

"Uh I- um..." He spat out.

"Yeah, I think it's way too soon it's already almost a week into our relationship."

"Man it feels longer."