"Chapter Two."

Maeve

While taking a shower, I'm starting to slowly feel better. And I hear a knock.

"Come in," I said knowing it's Trisha.

"Hey I hope you don't mind I got you Gucci and I had David send a picture of the tag of your size."

Seriously Gucci? I'm not the type of chick who wears that kind of clothing! I thought.

"That'll do for now," I responded as I turned the shower off.

"You know I'm curious do you had any other guys in your life?" Trisha asked while I was drying myself.

"Other than one guy I dated in high school but he only wanted to push the sex on me after two months and I told him I'm not ready and I want to wait until I'm ready for that type commitment and after that he began to cheat on me and I dumped him. Not really."

"Now I want to hook you and David up."

"Stop," I said as I put on my bra.

"I just met him and it's been two days... and I only see him as a friend."

"Righttttt," Trisha said with an eye roll.

"Anyways I'll see you outside," I told her as Trisha left and I began to put clothes on.

I walked outside and still felt the hangover and I had to find Jason.

Of course, he was with Trisha with the boys making their own breakfast and Natalie was on her laptop possibly checking up on the channel. My phone goes off and I realized I missed texts from my mom and sister.

Mom❤️:
Honey, answer your phone.

My heart dropped and I quickly checked and began to read the other messages.

Mom❤️:
Hi, honeybun.

Mom❤️:
So I know you are trying so hard to find a job and I wish you good luck on finding one today. I also checked on your sister before I went to work. She said to check your phone :) love you xoxo

I felt a little relieved and checked the text from Addie.

Addie❣️:
OMG SIS.

Addie❣️:
SIS

Addie❣️:
I JUST WATCHED DAVID'S VLOG AND YOU WERE IN THERE TWICE?! 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

I chuckled and I saw David sat next to me.

Yeah, I was... and it's one hell of a story to tell you.

Addie saw the message and was responding.

Addie❣️:
Do tell.

Me:
Well, it's a surprise. 🙂

I hit send and I felt the second wave hit me.

"So, tell us about yourself, Maeve," Todd asked to break the ice.

"I kind of don't want to tell the story again.," I said.

"I'll tell her what she told me, guys," Natalie said as I got up and went to my bedroom.

While in the process, Addie did text me.

Addie❣️:
Come on, tell me. 😯

I wish I can tell her but if she did then she'll immediately know I'm working with him.