Kinessa x Reader 2

REQUESTED BY @JasminGhet

"Y/N! Are you ready yet?"

My girlfriend, Kinessa called out. I shouted back, pulling my socks up,

"I'm almost ready, wait a sec!"

I got up from the bed, and ran out the bedroom, slipping in the process because of the slippery wood floor. I braced for the impact of the hard floor when warm arms caught me, the scent of coffee surrounding me. I looked up, and it was Kinessa who caught me, an adorable grin on her face.

"Be careful, Y/N... If you end up getting hurt from just running around in the house, how're you going to survive the battle against the Magistrate?"

She said softly, her voice being less and less bubbly as she reminded herself that I needed to fight in the war against the Magistrate.

I laughed nervously, and stood up shakily, Kinessa supporting me.

"I'll be fine, you know that. I've been training for a while and..."

My voice trailed off, and Kinessa stared at me with sad brown eyes. We looked at each other for a while, and Kinessa let out a whimper as she rushed forward to kiss me, her lips soft against mine.

We kissed for a while, and when we broke away, Kinessa hugged me tight.

"I'm really going to miss you..."

She whispered into my chest, and I stroked her head softly.

"I'll miss you too, my love..."

Kinessa snuggled deeper into my chest, and I hugged her tight to me. I glanced at the clock, and realized it was time to go.

"I have to go... I'll see you later..."

I murmured, and she nodded softly, letting go of me.

"Bye Y/N... Remember, I love you no matter what! I'll be waiting for you!"

I waved at her, and I tried to hold back tears as I walked out the door with my bag slung over my back.