Koga x Lian pt.2

REQUESTED BY @PopeTipper88

Lian walked in front of the red house uneasily, feeling the cold winter breeze bite her bare legs. 

"T-This is all-all for K-Koga..."

She said, as her teeth chattered. 

After that encounter with the ninja, she couldn't stop thinking about him...

I think I like him...

She then stared at the door. There was no door knob.

"Um..."

She wondered how she was to get in. 

She put her hand on the wooden door, and suddenly, a familiar voice rang out behind the door.

"Eyy, it's Lian!"

"K-Koga...?" 

She said hopefully, attempting to push open the door. The door didn't budge at all.

"Aw, crap. Lemme get the whole entire spell thing undone... Fricking Ying...."

Lian heard some slashes, and some muffled thumps when finally the door opened.

Inside was a very cozy looking Koga with a red scarf on. He was still shirtless though, and she stared at his abs.

"Ah, come in..."

He said, grabbing her shoulder, and pushing her in the warm house.

The room was empty, and Lian looked around as Koga stretched his arms and legs.

"I'm sorry about no one being here to greet you. I know you're all about the formal greetings, but they're all asleep after some mission they went on."

Lian swallowed, her throat felt really dry. She was also feeling light-headed when she looked at the handsome male in front of her.

Koga looked back at her over his shoulder, and tilted his head to the side.

"Anyways, are you here to help the Resistance? Finally thought about my offer?"

Lian finally managed to say something.

"Y-Yeah, I over heard some of my royal guards saying that you guys finally got Imani to join you... And well..."

She stood up straighter, and said fiercely,

"I have decided to join you guys."

Koga smirked, and turned around completely.

"Nice. So you realized you guys were on the losing side and decided to come find the base?"

She nodded, and he laughed.

"Knew you'd join us."

He sat down on the sofa, and patted the area next to him.

Lian hesitantly sat down, and he looked at her, now with a curious expression.

"Besides, how did you find the base? Thought it was hidden and stuff."

"Well,"

Lian began, 

"I just had this feeling that you were around here. It was like, I could sense you."

Koga was silent, before saying, 

"Wait, so you're telling me you can sense my presence?"

She nodded, and toyed around with her dress when he said something that shocked her.

"Ahaha, you've fallen for me, haven't you, princess?"

"N-No! You've got the wrong idea!"

Lian squeaked, and Koga suddenly leaned over her, making her lay down on her back. Koga hovered over her.

"You sure about that? Because that adorable blush on your face is saying otherwise~"

He kissed her on the forehead, and then got up.

"Anyways, I'm tired. Sleep tight...!"

He turned to leave, when Lian shouted, 

"D-Don't leave me! I hate to admit it, b-but..."

Lian felt like her pride was about to shatter to pieces when she said, 

"I hate sleeping alone.."

Koga turned around, and there was a devilish smirk on his face.

"Are you, Lian, feared by all, scared to sleep by yourself? And of all people you ask me...? Hmm, I think you like me!"

"Sh-Shut up! Just... Please hold me!"

She said, tears pricking in her eyes, and he sighs. 

"Fine... But we're sleeping in my bed... C'mon..."

Koga walks over, and picks up Lian with ease.

"Let's go, my little princess.."