Kinessa x Reader

REQUESTED BY @JasminGhet

STORYLINE BY @JasminGhet

I was keeping watch for Kinessa while she sniped, since she was vulnerable while zoomed into her sniper.

I yawned a little as I watched Kinessa muttering to herself, which I found really cute.

To be honest, I've always really liked Kinessa.

We were childhood friends - inseparable since birth.

Lately, there's been a lot of tension between us.

Sometimes I catch Kinessa staring at me, a dazed look in her chocolate brown eyes.

But, she's not the only one who stares. 

I stare at her too, entranced by her confidence, and the way her hair is ruffled by the wind when we're on a mission.

I'm dragged out of my thoughts when I hear the sound of a smoke cloud. 

I glanced to the right, and I spot a smoke cloud.

"Sh*t."

I swore, getting up from my spot, ready to defend Kinessa.

I knew that it was Skye, that twilight assassin was notorious for taking out snipers with ease.

She could just easily blind them with her smoke cloud and then take them down.

But this time, she wasn't going to win.

I carefully tiptoed closer to where Kinessa was, ready to defend my best friend.

A girl appeared from the smoke, and was ready to attack Kinessa. She had a big smirk on her face.

"You're not hurting her!"

I shouted, making Skye jump and look at me.

I shot an arrow at her, making her shriek, and run away.

By this time, Kinessa had already unzoomed out of her sniper, and was staring at me in awe.

"W-Woah, Y/N... Thanks so mu-much!"

Kinessa stuttered, shocked by what had happened, and I smiled awkwardly, a blush appearing on my face.

"No prob. I guess you can go back to your jo-"

Kinessa suddenly ran to me, and brought me into a heated kiss.

I didn't move, since I was shocked. 

But after a few seconds, I melted into the kiss, and after a while, she broke away from me.

She grinned shyly, and said,

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable.. It's just that I kinda like you and stuff.."

"M-Me too!"

I blurted out, and she touched her forehead to mine.

"Yay..."