Jenos x Reader 2

REQUESTED BY @Person_I_think

I was at the beach, with the Resistance.

Koga was flexing his muscles in front of Furia without a shirt on, while the angel was pretending not to notice, but the blush on her face said otherwise.

Ying and Sha Lin bounced a volley ball over a net, and Cassie was sitting on a towel next to Tyra, a sparkling lemonade drink in her hand.

The rest of the group was in the water swimming.

I decided to swim by myself.

I waded into the water, shivering from how cold the water was.

I finally gathered together enough courage to dunk my head in, and then after that, I started to swim.

After a while of swimming, I started to feel tired.

Ugh, what's wrong with me...?

I thought, as my legs started to get heavier and heavier, until I couldn't kick them anymore..

My head went under water.

I suddenly felt something lift me out of the water.

I coughed, and I opened my eyes.

It was Jenos.

His face was scrunched up in concentration as he floated me towards him, using his void grip to bring me into his arms. (This void grip doesn't harm you, don't worry)

"I've got you, Y/N.."

He whispers, and I snuggle into his body, feeling my heart burst with warmth for the god. I might've been shivering, but I felt so happy inside.

"T-Thanks, Jenos.."

I chatter.

He hums in response as he floats back to shore.