playful kisses - taerosé

Start from the beginning

Like now, she just left without looking back at him once, which just made him surer that she treated this relationship as strictly sexual while he is out here day dreaming about making her his girlfriend.

Taehyung just tightly shut his eyes and tried to squeeze out all the thoughts of Chaeyoung and his feelings for her. He wanted more, but he knew she didn't. And to keep what they have, he has to suppress his feelings.

>

A normal Saturday night and Taehyung had all plans of binge watching his favourite Netflix show for as long as he possibly could. He had nothing better to do since he had no assignments or plans.

As he nearly settled himself on the couch, his doorbell rang. He got up to open it and found Chaeyoung standing behind it.

"Chae?" He asked, surprised to find her at his doorstep without notice.

Without saying anything, the girl pounced on him, latching onto his waist and kissing him roughly on the lips. Luckily, Taehyung balanced himself on his feet and caught her, instantly kissing her back.

Taehyung could taste alcohol in his mouth and he knows Chaeyoung doesn't drink unless it's been a really really bad day. He broke the kiss instantly and stared at her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Chaeyoung sighed and dropped her head on his shoulder, taking in a sharp breath.

"Had a bad day." She answered vaguely, but Taehyung wasn't going to take that as her final answer.

"Talk to me Chae." He said.

He felt warm teardrops wet his tshirt and he instantly put her down on the couch, sitting besides her and pulling her into his arms.

"Why are you crying? What happened?" He asked, getting anxious by her sudden tears.

"M-my mother... she again..." She broke off, crying even harder. Taehyung didn't need her to speak anymore, since he knew what she was going to say.

"Did she yell at you again?" He asked, voice suddenly turning firm from soft.

"S-she almost hit me... I walked.. walked out... in time..." She answered, clutching his shirt tightly in her fists, as he pulled her closer to him. It broke his heart to see her cry so hard that her whole body shook. He wanted to take some of her pain away so that she would stop shaking and crying so much.

"It's okay. I'm here. It's all going to be okay." He comforted her. That's all he could do anyway. He didn't have the power to change Chaeyoung's family issues, but at least he could be there to comfort her.

"I didn't know where else to go, so I came to you." She said, after calming down a little bit.

"You did right. You're always welcomed here." He said. He knew his affection was too much for her, and he knew she did not reciprocate, but he couldn't just push her away when she's so upset and in need of him.

After a while, he felt short rhythmic breathing coming from her, so he assumed she had fallen asleep. He stroked her hair gently, placing a kiss on her forehead, before carrying her to his bedroom. He placed her on the bed, trying hard not to wake her up in the process, and covered her up, kissing her again on the forehead gently. He admired her sleeping face, brushing that one strand of hair away from her eyes, and whispered in his softest voice,

"I love you."

>

The next morning, Taehyung was in the kitchen doing the dishes when Chaeyoung walked in, sleepily rubbing her eyes. He noticed her plopping down on the counter seat and smiled at her.