Baby Jackson and Baby Grace

2 weeks later, Annabeth and Leo handed the final blueprints of New Athens to the Gods. They were going to have it done in two months. And it was officially Annabeth's due date. Sally had taken Charlie and Zoe to Montauk for the weekend as Percy and Annabeth needed a tiny bit of quiet before their new baby arrived. Piper and Jason were again in New York as they had to get some things done and ran some errands.
At 8 am, Percy's phone started ringing. He answered it half asleep "Percy, we have a situation. Piper is in labour; Is there any chance you can come to the hospital?" Jason asked a bit embarrassed. Jason didn't like asking help for things that he could do fine on his own. But they were in New York and Piper's doctor was in San Francisco which was a big problem.
"Sure, I'm on my way." Percy said and got out of bed.
"I am coming too." Annabeth said. "Piper is my best friend. She probably needs support."
Both of them got dressed and went in their car. "I thought Thalia was your best friend." Percy said out of the blue.
"They are not the same kind of best friend. Thalia is technically still 16 and she is always away. But she is family. Piper is my go-to person. I have two best friends. Just like you have Grover and Jason." Annabeth said.
"Hey! Don't put Sparky above of my boy Frank Zhang. With Jason we are just close friends. Grover is my best friend in the whole wide world." Percy said with pride.
"You are such a two-year-old." Annabeth laughed.
Jason didn't like being in hospitals. He just didn't like the general sensation of the whole idea. He was patiently waiting in a chair next to Piper. The doctor didn't look happy after she stopped examining Piper.
"I have some sad news to share with you. The labour will be extremely hard and because of the way the baby is in your uterus we cannot be sure that both of you or any of you, will survive" The doctor said with a sad expression. The news hit Jason like a brick.
"Our doctor never mentioned that Piper is going to have any trouble with labour."
"This happens on some occasions. But we are going to do  our best."
The doctor left them alone in the room. Piper waited for the doctor to close the door, "I can't do this Jason; I am not strong enough" she cried. Jason hated watching her crying.
Tristan was in New Jersey filming a movie, so he came in to try and make his daughter feel better but with no luck. Piper continued sobbing, "I won't do it, knowing that either I or the baby or both of us will die. I am not going to give birth", she gasped in pain.
"As long as I am here nobody is going to die. I won't allow my favourite daughter to die " Aphrodite herself told. Piper was too distressed to even pay attention to the fact her goddess mother bothered to come.
The doctor ran into the room and paged other 5 doctors. "Piper you have to do it now; everyone has to leave the room. We have to get you to the delivery room as soon as possible."
Annabeth was pacing up and down. "Aphrodite is with her. They are going to be all right, aren't they?" She said mostly to herself. She felt a small discomfort to her abdomen, but she ignored it.
"Annabeth do you think there is a chance that you might be having contractions?" Percy asked her, who was watching her feeling uneasy every few minutes.
Annabeth felt a strong kick. Her eyes widened. "There is a big chance that I am giving birth right now." Percy went to find Annabeth's doctor who luckily was working at the hospital. They immediately went to a room for her to push.
Jason was sitting with Tristan, but they didn't say anything to each other. They were both too nervous about Piper and the baby.
A nurse came to Jason's direction. "Are you Jason Grace?" she asked him.
"The same one."
"Follow me. There is someone who is waiting to meet you." The nurse said. They went to the NICU where the nurse led Jason to a bassinet with a baby peacefully sleeping.
"Congratulations it's a girl. Your wife is under the anaesthesia, but they both made it through the surgery. We are keeping her in the NICU to make sure she is all right. But if we get the okay from the OB/GY she will be out before the evening. She is a tough one" The nurse said smiling. "I am going to leave you two alone. Your wife will be in her room, you can check on her in 30 minutes when she is going to be awake." The nurse left.
Jason then took a good look of his daughter. She was smaller than Robbie and she was the most beautiful baby he had ever seen.
Jason went to check on Piper. "How is she?" she asked him. She was sweaty and she looked very tired.
"She is healthy and beautiful just like her mum" They intertwined their fingers.
"I am going to see her in a bit." Piper smiled. "I think we have to let Aphrodite decide on how to name her," Piper said not too excited about the idea herself.
"I agree," Piper could have asked him to get her tickets to Japan and he would get them without second thoughts.
"Did I hear well? I think you should name her Helen Penelope after two women who would do anything for the men they loved" Aphrodite said and then she disappeared.
Just two rooms away, Annabeth couldn't focus on anything other than her sweet baby boy that was laying on her, just one minute old. Percy was staring at both of them with so much love in him.
"I love you." Percy said.
"I love you too." The baby yawned. "We did it again, didn't we?"
"Believe me it's all you. You gave birth in like 30 minutes with not any painkillers or epidurals. I am lucky just to be here. He is way more yours than mine." Percy said and kissed her.
"I'm just glad I didn't have to deal with a hellhound while in labour like the last time."
"And you didn't have to wait for me in the hospital for 30 minutes."
"That's a plus." Annabeth said. "We still haven't decided on a name for him."
"How about Theodore? We can call him Theo or something." Percy said.
"Theodore. I like it" Annabeth smiled.
The next morning Percy brought Charlie and Zoe to meet their new baby brother.
"Mummy I missed you" Zoe said and gave Annabeth the biggest hug. Percy asked the nurse to bring Theo and then they experience the most heart-melting moment in their life as parents.
"Can I hold him?" She asked Percy and Annabeth.
"Come here." Annabeth placed Theo in Zoe's arms. "Watch the head, okay?"
"He is like my dolls." Zoe was so proud of herself holding her baby brother.
Charlie sat next to Zoe. "I want to hold him too." He argued.
"No, I'm holding him." she was a bit annoyed.
"It's Charlie's time to hold Theo. You will hold him again later." Annabeth said and Zoe immediately agreed with her mum. Percy managed to take one hundred pictures of them.
"When can we leave the hospital?" Annabeth asked the proud dad.
"Both of you are doing fine so most likely today afternoon." Percy said and continued taking pictures.
And then Zoe's eyes widened while Charlie was holding Teddy "MUMMY HE OPENED HIS EYES" Annabeth turned to her, Charlie, and Theo. His eyes were identical to Percy's. All of Annabeth's boys had sea-green eyes (well Charlie had green/grey eyes) and only Zoe had Annabeth's grey ones.