It's A Woman's World

Annabeth picked up Charlie, Zoe, and Bianca from school. They were all pretty quiet on the way which seemed weird to Annabeth as most days they wouldn't stop talking. "What did you learn today?" She asked them, hoping for them to start talking.
"The teacher taught us how to address people." Charlie said.
"But she is wrong Charlie!" Zoe said with her turn and turned to Annabeth. "Mummy, the teacher said there is Ms and Mrs, but it's wrong!" Zoe pouted. Annabeth didn't manage to reply to Zoe as Charlie jumped in.
"She isn't wrong Zoe! There is Ms and Mrs." Charlie insisted.
Bianca got in the argument as well. "I don't like Ms Melanie. I agree with Zoe, she is wrong."
"Mum?" Charlie turned to her and waited for her response.
Annabeth had figured the best way to reply to them. "Well, Ms Melanie is both right and wrong-"
"See! I told you!" Zoe and Charlie shouted to each other making Bianca to sigh as she puts up with them all day.
"There is Ms and Mrs, but she has forgotten the most important title." The three of them were waiting impatiently but what she was going to say next. "There is also Dr."
"How do you get to be a doctor mummy?" Zoe asked Annabeth all excited.
"You have to study for many years on something that you like. You get a Doctorate Degree and then you get the title. I have a doctorate."
"So people should call you doctor? Not Ms or Mrs?" Zoe's eyes were gleaming with delight.
"They don't always do but when it's like business and stuff I'm addressed as Dr Annabeth Chase-Jackson."
"I want to be a doctor!" Zoe said proudly.
Bianca seemed to completely agree with Zoe. "Yeah! Me too. It's cooler than Ms or Mrs anyway."
Annabeth was proud of herself that she managed a small feminism lesson to Bianca and Zoe. "See Charlie? I was right and You were wrong." Zoe said proudly.
"Zoe we talked about it. Charlie isn't wrong. There are many women who are Ms and Mrs. Some are Dr's and some others have military titles." She added. She wanted to go on and say about the Mx titles, but she didn't want to confuse them any further. For the moment at least.
"Military titles?" Zoe asked a bit confused.
Bianca came to the rescue. "Yes, like Aunt Clarisse. Silena told me that she is a General." Zoe got satisfied with her response.
She dropped the three of them in their house where Percy was waiting for them inside.
They sat on the big table in the kitchen where they were doing a mix between playing and doing their 'homework' which was mostly drawing. "Daddy?"
"Yes, Zoe?" Percy asked her as he was washing the dishes.
"Did you know that mommy is a doctor?" Zoe said in response.
"In fact, I did know. Your mum is like very smart. She deserves to have the title." Even after 10 years of marriage Percy fangirled over Annabeth as he did when they were 12.
"I decided that I want to be called a doctor as well. Ms and Mrs aren't good enough!" Zoe complained. For the past few weeks she started saying some stuff in a more mature way. That only made Percy and Annabeth realise that Zoe was growing up and having a personality of her own. The same went for Charlie who was smart with his own unique way. Their elder ones were growing up.