A snowy day in Texas

Brooklyn loved Houston with his whole heart. He loved his home and he loved even more his family. Imagine how excited he was when he woke up a cold February morning with white snow covering everything he could see. The sun hadn't even come up yet when Brooklyn ran outside to play with the snow. He had only played with snow once before in his life, when he was in New York the previous year.
The house was chaos with all sort of stuff all over the place. Leo and Calypso have been both working extremely long hours, so the house was a mess. "Sunshine are you coming to help me out. We were supposed to clean together!" Calypso came downstairs looking sick. "What is wrong?" Leo said worryingly.
"I am not sure yet, but I think I got food poisoning" she said before she ran back in the bathroom. 
"But I didn't get sick or Brooke. Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?" Leo started getting concerned about Calypso's health.
"Positive. I'll be fine. I will make a herbal tea or something." Calypso said behind the closed bathroom door. "Can you just get Brooklyn inside. He is outside all morning. He will get sick."
"Whatever you say Sunshine" Leo said and went to the backyard. He found Brooke making a gigantic snowman with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Brooke. When did you make this?"
"I started it now. Can you please help me finish it?" He asked with his big eyes glowing. "You are the snowman expert."
"Of course, I'll help you out." They stayed outside until they finished the snowman. "You did a great job bud", both of them were staring at the snowman.
"What are you doing outside? I told you to come in hours ago."
"Time goes by fast. We were building a snowman." Leo announced her.
"It's freezing! Texas is supposed to be hot." Calypso said, covered with her coat.
"Come outside mummy! The snow won't be forever here!" Brooklyn said over excited.
The three of them spent their whole day outside. Brooklyn fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. Calypso took some curls out of Brooklyn's eyes and left his room.
Leo was laying on their bed.  "Weren't you sick?" Leo asked her as she was changing her clothes.
"Do you remember when the gods proposed you to help in the construction of the top-secret thing they are planning to do?" Calypso asked him.
Leo looked a bit confused "Yes? I thought we had decided to say no."
"I think you must take the job" She sat on the bed and took Leo's hand.
Leo didn't expect that "Why? Don't you want to open our shop together?"
"Leo, I don't have food poisoning. Baby hot stuff #2 is on its way. We need the extra money Leo" Calypso said waiting for a reaction.
Leo's eyes widened "Wait. You are pregnant?"
"Yes, I did three pregnancy tests, and they were all positive." Leo hugged her.
"Valentine's day?"
"Pretty sure, that was it" Calypso laughed.
Leo jumped out of the bed. "I better book my ticket for New York and call Annabeth. We have the secret project of Olympus".