Please tell me it's just a bad dream

Demigods are used to having bad dreams. It's a part of their daily life. Hey, your mother or father is a god, here are some nightmares. After the battle with Gaea, Hazel didn't experience many nightmares. Maybe it was just luck as she knew that all the others were having visions and dreams at least once a week.
She saw her first nightmare two months after she gave birth to her daughter Emily.
Her dream was something like that. Someone shoved a black sword to the ground. Hazel was sure that it was made out of Stygian Iron. The ground opened and thousands of monsters fell dead in the hole. Someone shot a bullet. Two different scenes that couldn't make sense on their own. Most of them didn't make sense at all but it was impossible to figure out what they meant.
But the dream got even weirder. Hazel felt the way she did when she was having blackouts, it was like she was totally immersed in it. She smelled fresh blood and the coppery smell of the blade against the sweaty skin. There was mumbled talking but she couldn't understand a word. She saw the body of the person that was holding the sword. On the right hand of the person, there was a small scar on the wrist and a ring on the thumb with a line of small diamonds. The ring seemed very familiar to Hazel, but she couldn't identify the owner. Hazel guessed that the person holding the sword was a girl.
Then, the ground opened more, making the girl fall into the hole. She tried to hold from the edge, but her efforts weren't successful. Hazel heard a muffled sound that supposed was the girl's name.
The morning, Hazel looked a little distressed. Emily was still sleeping in her crib by Hazel's side. Nico was there to help out as Frank was out of town for the weekend. "Nico, can I talk to you about something?" She asked him.
"Sure"
Hazel chuckled. "I saw a dream last night. It might have been a nightmare or a prophecy or I don't know. You are better with dreams than me."
"What happened in the dream?"
"Camp Half-Blood was getting destroyed. And the leader of the army was- "
"Ouranos," Nico said, he was even paler than usual. Hazel swore that she could see his hand trembling.
"H- how do you know".
"Did you see anything else?"
"A girl falling in the ground. I think it might have been Tartarus. It reminded me when... you know Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus." Hazel paused as she read Nico's expression. "You already knew about the dreams, didn't you?"
"I saw the dream too. A week after Bianca was born."
"What do you think it means?" Hazel said worriedly.
"I don't think I want to know. They may be general nightmares. Anxiety and stuff"
"So, you think it might be just stress?"
"Will told me about the anniversary syndrome. All that stuff started happening around this time of year. Gaia and Tartarus. That might be the reason. I wish this is the reason."
"Did you consider that it might have anything to be with the future? There is no way you didn't think about it."
"I thought about it. For a long time. But there is no use to keep thinking and talking about it."
"Why not." She argued.
"It might have nothing to do with us. Maybe it will happen in 100 years, or I don't know what. There are a million things that dreams can mean".
Hazel was thinking whether she should say what she was thinking. Without looking at Nico she said, "I think it has to do with our children."
"What?"
"I may be wrong, but I swear I have a feeling that they have to do something with our children. I wish I am wrong-"
"You haven't told anyone else about the dreams, right?" Nico got even more nervous.
"Only you".
"You can't tell anyone else. If you see anything else please tell me".
Hazel looked at him "You saw something else, didn't you?"
"I don't want to talk about it," Nico said with the same expression since he was 14.
"Nico, you can trust me."
"I have a feeling that we will lose our powers. Me, You, Percy, Jason, Thalia and Reyna. But it's just a feeling. An instinct."
Hazel looked down. "I heard the girl's name. The sound was reverbed but the name was crystal clear. You might be right, it might have nothing to do with us" Hazel didn't even have to say the girl's name, they both knew who was going to fall into Tartarus.
"I heard the name too," Nico said. "It must be a mistake."