Wait what?

Annabeth's P.O.V.
Annabeth was smart. She rarely didn't know about something but there were some rare occasions that she didn't know what to do or what to expect.
For the past few days Annabeth started feeling weirs. She was never getting sick or feeling dizzy or having headaches, which made her even more suspicious.
"Are you all right?" Percy asked her as she seemed like she didn't get any sleep.
"I am fine, I just didn't sleep very well, and I have a lot of things to get done at work." She didn't want to freak Percy out for no reason.
"If you need anything and I mean anything call me" Percy kissed her and left.
Annabeth lied for the first time to Percy. She was definitely not going to work. She stopped by the pharmacy and took two pregnancy tests. She returned at their apartment and went straight to the bathroom. She did both of them, they came positive. She was pregnant? That was not possible. She was incredibly careful.
She called her doctor to make sure she was pregnant. She drove to his office, a large building she had designed.
"Good morning Annabeth! Dr. Smith is waiting for you." The doctor's assistant said with a big smile on her face. She fought the urge not to punch the assistant on the face. She didn't want anyone being happy for her for something that could be a false alarm. Annabeth walked down the long aisle and knocked the door.
The doctor opened the door for her and motioned her to sit on the examining table. "I am going to run some tests to make sure you are pregnant. Tell me how you are feeling."
"I have headaches, a lot of nausea and I am really tired. I thought it was just from working a lot, but I didn't want to risk anything." Annabeth replied. Then it hit her. She was pregnant and the person she wanted to be with her wasn't there. "Could I come back in an hour?"
Dr Smith got a little confused. "Sure, it's a calm day. Is everything okay?"
"Yes, I'll be right back." Annabeth rushed out of the doctor's office.
Annabeth walked into Percy's job. Percy literally lit up when he saw her. "I am not used to you visiting me at work." He said and kissed her. "Are you all right? You look a little bit pale." Percy asked her a little worried.
"Can you leave work? I want you to come with me. I'll explain everything. I promise." She promised him.
"Sure. How did you get here?" Percy questioned as soon as they got into his car.
"On foot. Look Percy we need to talk." Annabeth took his hand. "I am 99% sure that I am pregnant.-"
"Are you serious?" Percy replied with a huge grin on his face.
"I was at the doctor's office, and it seemed wrong. I wanted to be with you to be there with me when I found out." Annabeth said.
The two of them walked back to Dr Smith's office. "I'm getting started with the ultrasound now." He put some gel on Annabeth's lower abdomen and turned on the machine. Percy was sitting right next to her holding her hand. Then the picture came up. Dr Smith turned to the couple. "Congratulations! You're expecting." He said. "Let's take a better look. Shall we?"
Then Annabeth heard for the first time her baby's heartbeat. Percy kissed her on her cheek. "Can you handle more news?" he asked them. Annabeth got confused what more could happen in a day?
"Sure, tell us." Annabeth said.
"Well this is the amniotic sac." He pointed to the screen. "Inside there is the embryo. I can see two embryos in the sac. There" He pointed to a small blur "And there." He pointed to a second blur.
"Oh God." Annabeth felt the urge to start crying. She wasn't sure whether she was stressed, or she was simply happy. She was happy for sure, but the fear was there.
Annabeth and Percy thanked the doctor and left with a picture of the ultrasound with them. They sat in the car without saying a word to each other.
Annabeth started laughing with tears rolling down her face. "We are going to be parents, I'm pregnant".
"Annabeth? Are you okay?" Percy asked her very worried.
"I've never been better." She wiped off her tears. "I am pregnant. I woke up this morning so pissed that I was sick, and I am just pregnant." She pulled the ultrasound out of her bag. "They are ours. Our special little things. Well, babies." She laughed and kissed Percy.
"So we're happy about it." Percy said happily. Percy was a bit nervous of how Annabeth would take it as she had never showed any particular interest on being a mother.
"Of course we're happy about it. I finished my Doctorate; we have a big apartment and we both have great jobs that pay well." Annabeth took a breath. "We should celebrate. And we have to tell your mum."
Percy was over the moon. "I love you so much. We are going to be parents" Percy repeated to himself. "We can go celebrate wherever you want."
Annabeth was grateful that Percy was happy and supportive. They started driving towards their apartment. Percy was the one who helped her cope with everything. "Percy, I think I might be a tiny bit afraid". She turned to him and said.
"I am afraid too. But these babies are going to get so much love from both of us. And they are going to be so lucky to have you as his or her mum." Percy tried to consult her.
"I guess you won't make a bad dad either." Annabeth smiled.
And from that moment Percy and Annabeth were never again alone.