1/2 of 1k

Omg guys you don't realize how happy I am that this book has gotten as much views as it has! I'm so thankful to everyone that has taken time out of their day to read about my history, and support me daily!

You all mean so much to me. Thank you so much for your support and kindness. Everyone who has stayed with me throughout writing this I love you so much!♥️ You don't realize it but every time someone comments or votes on my story you guys put a huge smile on my face and that what I truly need.

Wattpad has been my escape since 2014. I quit writing a long time ago because no one supported me. Now since I have come back in 2018 I couldn't be happier! Thank you all so much. I just needed to say this. You guys are amazing and I wouldn't be where I'm at without your love and support.

A huge thank you to you guys for always commenting and being there for me. You always vote and always make me feel special! Thank you guys so much!! If I could show you guys exactly how happy you make me I would. queen_mash  Temptress15 Temptress_16
kindheart6002 HGrassia

Over 500 views guys! This is amazing! For any of you that are still reading my story. Go back through some of the chapters and see if you missed any stars. If you liked the chapters you've read I'd like to know. Commenting and hitting the star button let me know you guys are supporting me. I see how some people have skipped chapters or have just missed them. So go back and let me know what you think. This book is like my baby to me. I want it to grow and I want you all to help me in doing so.

Again for the thousandth time, THANK YOU!