Chapter Eighteen - Alexader

Ugh... this is killing me. It has been two weeks. Two weeks since I've seen Wendy. Two weeks since our date. Two weeks since we broke up.

I still can't believe she likes him. She still likes that fucking prick.

When Wendy said she didn't know how she felt, it killed me. I almost gave in, between the sadness in her eyes and the fact that she was wearing my shirt.

We had the greatest time on our date and then that stupid idiot, Trey just had to show up.

I'm so fucked up without her. I don't know why, I haven't been with her long. Not even an entire summer. It seems like life without her isn't a life worth living.

School is starting soon. School is starts August sixth. Only five days from now. 

I guess that my assumption had been wrong. I won't have a girlfriend when I start school.

Every time I look out my window, I see Wendy. She does seem sad, I give her that.  I stopped looking. She can't possibly be as miserable as me, she has him. She has Trey and I have no one.

I just can't wait to be back to football. Maybe it will help me forget about her. I'll be throwing myself into practice, since I'm QB. I have to be ready.

Simon told me that Jake got QB at my old school. Jake has been trying to get my position for forever. I'm sure that he's happy that I'm gone, so he could finally get it.

I have this gut feeling, I feel like this autumn is gonna be filled with drama and I don't like it. If avoiding Wendy is what it takes, I refuse to be part of the drama.

End Of Book One.

* * *

I feel so accomplished. I've been working on this book since we of 2018. It feels good to have finished. I have some deleted scenes that I may post later on so keep an eye open for them. I really hope you guys liked it.

If you did, let me know.