Chapter Fifteen - Alexader

I can't believe it.

I can't believe she would kiss that jerk.

Why? Why did she do it?

I knew something like this was going to happen after Trey came and wanted to talk to her. He likes her now. After she has a boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend. Yet, he doesn't care. He doesn't care that she now has a boyfriend.

I went to make sure nothing was wrong after Carol said what she said. Ugh... I hate her.

"You realize that he's in there probably making a move on your girlfriend right? He is not faithful. I've been cheated on so many times. I never said anything because I didn't want anyone to turn on us. He's a dick and I guess I should have. I bet she knows it too. She and him have been friends since kindergarten."

I don't know why anyone would cheat. Cheating is wrong. I've never believed in it.

What she said got to me. I have never been more angry in my life. I don't even know why I am this angry. I have no reason to be other than the fact that she is now my girlfriend (or was?). I don't even know her well but I know that if someone cheats, I can't be with them.

I'm in my car. I text her.

Me: I'm leaving. If ur coming let's go. I'm in the car.

She doesn't answer but a few minutes later, I see her figure appear from out of Trey's house. She looks angry but I'm angrier. I would never hurt her physically. I don't believe in that.

When she gets in the car, she turns and looks at me. She has an expression on her face that says that she is worried.

"It was you, wasn't it? You were the one that walked in the room and slammed the door?" She asks.

I guess I slammed the door loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah..." I say, trying to control my anger.

"Look... you didn't see what you thought you saw." She says.

I snap.

"Oh, really? Then, what did I see?" I ask, my anger clearly showing.

I have never been this jealous in my life. I actually liked this girl.

"I-I..." She says.

She is nervous. She fidgets with her hands and doesn't look me in the eyes. I'm glad. If she looked me in the eyes, I wouldn't stay mad. I would forgive her and that scares me. It scares me that if she did something horrible and just looked me in the eyes, I would forgive her. I have no idea the things I would do for this girl, but at this moment I am angry at her.

"What?! What did I not see right? I saw him about to kiss you." I say, "Did I see that wrong?"

"No, you saw that part right. But-"

"But what?! What else could have possibly happened?" I interrupt her.

"You missed the part where I pushed him away. The part where I told him no. When I told him that would never happen, I have a boyfriend. I am not a cheater." She snaps back at me, angrily. She looks down at her hands.

I immediately feel this sense of happiness. She said she had a boyfriend. She was talking about me.

I lift her head up with my hand, so that she looks me in the eyes and I soften. I can see all the anger in her, rush out.

"I want to kiss you now. May I?" I say, looking her in the eyes.

She blushes and says, "Yes, but be warned I may not do it right."